The Student Room Group

What are people's current UCAS application situation ?

Scroll to see replies

My school had to send mine back to change a few words on my personal statement, school is sending it off first thing tomorrow morning! Finally!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 121
Original post by SP10
Thanks! It was from Surrey for Economics and Finance btw :smile:

Omg, I'll be applying to Surrey for Economics :biggrin:

Did you apply to the 3 year or 4 year course?
Reply 122
Original post by Cola_23
Omg, I'll be applying to Surrey for Economics :biggrin:

Did you apply to the 3 year or 4 year course?

3 year Course :smile:
I think I've finally decide on studying History but I'm almost too scared to stick to a decision in case it's the wrong one :frown:. My school deadline is for Friday the 25th so I've pretty much missed that. Currently I'm thinking of History at either Glasgow, Exeter, Cardiff, Plymouth and one other. Can anyone recommend the subject at any of these ?
I sent mine last Monday (14/10) and I have two offers, one from Manchester and one from Cardiff for history and politics :smile:

Still waiting on Warwick (first choice), Liverpool and York!
I received an offer from Glasgow for astronomy and physics this morning :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sent off yesterday and got an offer within 20 hours of applying! So happy i have at least one offer..
Reply 127
Just paid and sent mine to my referee, sending my application to York, Liverpool, Glasgow, Edinburgh and Loughborough tomorrow morning :biggrin:
Application was sent to UCAS today or Geology @ UCL Bristol Manchester Birmingham and Durham :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
How do you know when you can log into track?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FlyHigh_er

Posted from TSR Mobile

Try it when you like. The password is usually your ucas ID without the dashes.
Reply 131

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think UCAS sends you a letter telling you about it.
Original post by carnationlilyrose
Try it when you like. The password is usually your ucas ID without the dashes.

Okay cool, thanks :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by __Adam__
I think UCAS sends you a letter telling you about it.

Yeah, know about this but some people knew they had offers within a few hours.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Okay cool, thanks :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It should work unless you've applied in a previous cycle. Then they issue a different password to marry the two accounts up, I think.
Original post by goodmorningworld
What subject are you applying for? I applied for History, got my offer yesterday after confirmation email on Saturday of application :biggrin: However, I'm on the "Realising Opportunities" programme so that might be one of the reasons I heard so quickly :smile:

Chemistry :smile: wow well done :biggrin:
Yeah, know about this but some people knew they had offers within a few hours.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mine got sent away yesterday. I tried track this morning with my ID and password from UCAS and got on with an offer awaiting me! You don't need the letter to get onto track, it's just the same ID as before :smile: (mine worked with the dashes)
Reply 137
Just got my second offer! :biggrin:
Original post by bazinga123!
Mine got sent away yesterday. I tried track this morning with my ID and password from UCAS and got on with an offer awaiting me! You don't need the letter to get onto track, it's just the same ID as before :smile: (mine worked with the dashes)

Yup, just logged in, and congrats! Where and for what course?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yup, just logged in, and congrats! Where and for what course?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Psychology at Sunderland. Very low entry requirements compared to my other choices but still!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending