The Student Room Group

Guys-would you tell a girl (or anyone for that matter) you're a virgin?

This poll is closed

Guys-would you tell a girl (or anyone for that matter) you're a virgin?

Yes 48%
No 13%
Maybe not anyone. I mean the milkman doesn't need to know about my sex life, does he?40%
Total votes: 40
Curious how much women would think it was a turn-off if their man was squeaky clean for whatever reason.

Scroll to see replies

I've dated both virgins and non-virgins, but, given the choice, I'd rather date a virgin tbh.

But I'd way rather date someone who was honest about whether they were or weren't one than someone who lied about it.
Sorry to break to you folks- but it is pretty obvious. When they lie there stiff as a board not knowing what to do? Not really a chance of hiding it unless you have less brain cells then a piece of chipboard.
Virgin till the day I die !
Reply 4
Girls have a sixth sense for fresh meat - there's really no point in trying to hide it.
Reply 5
I'd rather not say anything but these things tend to come out in conversation.
Reply 6
Original post by Riku
Curious how much women would think it was a turn-off if their man was squeaky clean for whatever reason.

OK, troll, does your gf still doesn't know after all that time you've been together?
Original post by littlesmurfette
Sorry to break to you folks- but it is pretty obvious. When they lie there stiff as a board not knowing what to do? Not really a chance of hiding it unless you have less brain cells then a piece of chipboard.

Well if you do that then yeah, it's going to be obvious... it depends on the person entirely. Not a very well thought out post.
Reply 8
Wtf!!!!

Why would it bother someone?
Original post by theorangebox
But I'd way rather date someone who was honest about whether they were or weren't one than someone who lied about it.

Agreed.

Whether you're a virgin or not, or super-experienced or a complete nun, I really don't care or mind. What matters is your attitude. Someone who feels the need to lie about their experience (or lack thereof) is way more unattractive that someone who's honest and upfront about it and doesn't beat themselves up (or big themselves up).
Well, seeing as I am, I'd be happy that they were probably going to be as awkward about it as I was.
Reply 11
Original post by SoftPunch
OK, troll, does your gf still doesn't know after all that time you've been together?

Wth, I'm not a troll :s-smilie:

Yes, she knows that despite a few dates when I was younger, I am a virgin. She was relieved by that in fact.
I'm interested to see whether there's more of a stigma on being a virgin or being a liar. Or if there's a stigma on being a virgin at all, actually.
Reply 12
Original post by Riku

Yes, she knows that despite a few dates when I was younger, I am a virgin. She was relieved by that in fact.
I'm interested to see whether there's more of a stigma on being a virgin or being a liar. Or if there's a stigma on being a virgin at all, actually.

I don't see why coming out being a virgin is a problem in the world of horny ppl today? :nothing: :confused:
I wouldn't care either way, as long as he hasn't been under every 'skirt' in town.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Riku

How can you be a virgin despite a few dates? You either are or you aren't, dates have no relevancy in the matter. :s-smilie:

I'm assuming you meant no romantic/sexual experience despite a few dates?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 14
Original post by Daniellejo.
How can you be a virgin despite a few dates. You either are or you aren't, dates have no relevancy in the matter. :s-smilie:

I'm assuming you meant no romantic/sexual experience despite a few dates?

Yes, she's my first serious relationship :smile:
Original post by Abdul-Karim
Virgin till the day I die !
Are you asexual? Do you ever want children?
Reply 16
No and she would probably find out during sex but I don't care as I would have lost it by then. :banana:
Reply 17
If they ask why not? Not something that needs to be hidden (in my opininon). Doesn't mean you should you open a conversation with it or have it on your business card.
Didn't we already have X number of these threads?
Original post by Multitalented me
Are you asexual? Do you ever want children?

It's a joke, I'm hetrosexual and yes I would like to have children.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending