The Student Room Group

Liverpool Medicine (A100) Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 560
Original post by madgene
Thank you :biggrin: hope you get one too! May I ask where you are from? :smile: I'm from Korea living in South East Asia :biggrin:

You're welcome! :smile: I am from Malaysia, which is also in South East Asia.
Reply 561
Original post by szen95

Ohmygod! My interview is going to be held in Malaysia! If you get yours soon, it just might be in your country which means you don't have to fly! btw, I live in Vietnam :smile:
Reply 562
Original post by szen95

Ohmygod! My interview is going to be held in Malaysia! If you get yours soon, it just might be in your country which means you don't have to fly! btw, I live in Vietnam :smile:
Reply 563
Any resit applicants had an interview yet? If so, how was it? And did they ask any questions relating to your gap year or your resits? For any replies thank you!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 564
Original post by 06dwilliams
I just got an interview for next Wednesday, short notice but so happy :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:. Its the 18th at 12 noon better start cramming

Congrats!!! :smile:
I'm in the EXACT same position. Is this little notice normal?
Reply 565
Has anyone got an interview with under 17 points
Reply 566
does liverpool medical programme use prosection or dissection?
Reply 567
Original post by K_o_46
Has anyone got an interview with under 17 points

Hi, I am still waiting for a reply. But could you please explain what this point thingy is?
Cheers
Reply 568
Original post by 1713
Hi, I am still waiting for a reply. But could you please explain what this point thingy is?
Cheers

How do you prepare for the interview at Liverpool? Do we need to study anything? I'm an international applicant and I've got to travel :frown:
Reply 569
Original post by alihihg
How do you prepare for the interview at Liverpool? Do we need to study anything? I'm an international applicant and I've got to travel :frown:

Congratulations to those international students who got interviews. Is it ok to ask your stats and when did you apply?
Original post by foximus
does liverpool medical programme use prosection or dissection?

prosection
I just got an interview for next Wednesday, short notice but so happy :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:. Its the 18th at 12 noon better start cramming

I'm interviewing on that day :wink:
Reply 572
I am an international student in hong kong
they called me for interview in Malaysia in 11/1/14
so scared now
I'm stressing to hell, I've had a painful water infection for the last few days so haven't been able to prepare as much as I'd like to, interview on Friday and I feel like cancelling it :frown:((((

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 574
Original post by F3_JAY
i am just on my way back from my intervie and i inly had 15 points for GCSE!!

That's great! Are u an international too?? Good luck !!
Original post by bhavz95
Congrats!!! :smile:
I'm in the EXACT same position. Is this little notice normal?

I don't know, I think it's a 1-2 weeks notice
Original post by Sacapunta
I'm interviewing on that day :wink:

Probably see you on the tour then :smile:
Reply 577
Original post by perfectmed
Why are people getting worried lets not forget it is only december I know people who last year got interviews in Feb/March. Relax you have ages left, what are you going to do after your interview????!?!?!?! All you will have to do is wait a long time till you get your feedback which is like in march april, you will then start complaining about the wait!!!! Just relax, just look at it the later the better as less time to wait for the feedback, rather than always looking back at your interview everyday since November #tsrproblems. now I hate it when you have full gcse points and 3 A's predicted or better, and you start saying why haven't I got anything, 1. You have exceeded minimum requirements. 2. You're personal statement is being accessed 3. Think about others who may not have that 4. you got the grades, but to me and most people probably is that do you actually have NO common sense because to me you are dumb in asking if you're really good stats are good enough, a doctor requires common sense, so PLEASE STOP #rantover I am a gap year student so have lots of time in my hands lol

I'm a gap year student too :biggrin: and haven't heard anything either, lol.

me tooo:smile: congrats.
quite worried about the short notice... ive seen that a few people have mentioned know about recent news stories... how are you going about doing this? (if you dont mind me asking)
Original post by mariam.therese
me tooo:smile: congrats.
quite worried about the short notice... ive seen that a few people have mentioned know about recent news stories... how are you going about doing this? (if you dont mind me asking)

No I don't mind, umm well I wrote in my personal about dementia and diabetes and because of the dementia G8 summit ( great timing :smile:) I am going to mention that and diabetes learn about obesity and how it's spreading to developing countries. Nhs reforms as well and in general I am going to look at hot topics related to medicine. ( I hope this answers you question as I wasn't sure what you meant)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending