The Student Room Group

Funny video of Nick Griffin cooking

Scroll to see replies

Brilliant. The BNP have finally changed their tactics then. Now they don't win votes through rhetoric and policies, but through the exquisite cooking skills of their versatile chef leader?

Immigration? Who wants to talk about immigration!? Nick can cook for the WHOLE COUNTRY!
THOSE VEGETABLE ARE COLOURED.

HYPOCRISY.
At least the salt is white.
Original post by Hippysnake
THOSE VEGETABLE ARE COLOURED.

HYPOCRISY.
At least the salt is white.

And his collar is white :wink:
I can tell that Nick Griffin likes a good meal.
lol I was waiting for him to bash migrants. 'We have a Mexican place down the road, it's not swamped with immigrants'. 'Who needs Mexicans, all you need is a recipe'.
Original post by Moosferatu
Brilliant. The BNP have finally changed their tactics then. Now they don't win votes through rhetoric and policies, but through the exquisite cooking skills of their versatile chef leader?

Immigration? Who wants to talk about immigration!? Nick can cook for the WHOLE COUNTRY!

Not at all!

Whilst cooking a nice stew, Griffin manages to slip in a little gender stereotyping, anti immigration chat and climate change denial. At one point, I thought he was going to advocate police brutality, but he managed to stop himself.

It's not that funny
Original post by wannabeaca
lol I was waiting for him to bash migrants. 'We have a Mexican place down the road, it's not swamped with immigrants'. 'Who needs Mexicans, all you need is a recipe'.

Reminded me of this (skip to about 1 minute 8 seconds in).

Lol. How he's like "people are told that they need to cook, but they can't cook, so we're going to do the same as other TV cooking shows are doing and showing you how to cook" Im sure this is going to win voters.. :tongue:

Replacement for Nigella any one? :tongue:
Original post by InnerTemple
Not at all!

Whilst cooking a nice stew, Griffin manages to slip in a little gender stereotyping, anti immigration chat and climate change denial. At one point, I thought he was going to advocate police brutality, but he managed to stop himself.

Oh dear Nick, you were really onto something before you went there!

In all seriousness, I didn't really watch it past the first minute or so, it seemed ludicrous.
Original post by Moosferatu
Oh dear Nick, you were really onto something before you went there!

In all seriousness, I didn't really watch it past the first minute or so, it seemed ludicrous.

I wanted to see how the stew turned out. I have always done mine in a caserole dish and in the oven.

It seems that Nick guzzled too much of the beer though, as his stew was dry as hell. He also seemed to be catering to the most miserable girl ever seen on camera and a pair of nightclub bouncers.
:O he had east end tomatoes
Reminded me of this (skip to about 1 minute 8 seconds in).

Is that his daughter at the end? She's so ugly! lol
Is that his daughter at the end? She's so ugly! lol

She appears to be really upset. I reckon she just needs a hug! :smile:
She just appears to be really upset. I reckon she just needs a hug! :smile:

Looks like a mini-Hitler in the 1920s inviting his foot-soldiers round for tea whilst they plot their revolt.

Haha
Reply 17
Ohhh, he has an aga.

"Essential cooking tool: wooden spoon"

He's wrong about the word 'curry', though. The word he is talking about (in the book Forme of Cury) is etymologically unrelated to the word 'curry'.
(edited 10 years ago)
I'm sorry, but I cannot stand that man.
Why's his daughter so unhappy to be there?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending