The Student Room Group

TSR Christian Society (X-SOC) Episode IV: A New Hope

Scroll to see replies

Original post by cant_think_of_name
Happy New Year everyone :smile:

Hoping that this year I can get back on track with Christianity :smile: 2014 will be a good year :jumphug:

Thank you! Wishing you and your loved ones a very happy, peaceful and blessed 2014 :h:
Merry Christmas. I'm getting it in early this year in case I forget.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by OurSeaBee
Merry Christmas. I'm getting it in early this year in case I forget.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Early Christmas wishes to you and your loved ones too :h:
Going through a tough time ATM and would appreciate prayers to help me get through it.

Thanks guys

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PonchoKid
Going through a tough time ATM and would appreciate prayers to help me get through it.

Thanks guys

Posted from TSR Mobile

Of course hun. Praying for peace and the alleviation of your pain :console: :hugs: :console:

Thanks guys

Posted from TSR Mobile

Praying for you :smile:

Thanks guys

Posted from TSR Mobile

Praying. :hugs:
Thank you so much guys!
Means a lot

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thank you so much guys!
Means a lot

Posted from TSR Mobile

No worries hun. We're always here for you :yep:
Never felt so broken in my entire life. :cry2: Could I ask for prayers please? I hate asking, but don't know what else to do. :cry:
Original post by tasha96
Never felt so broken in my entire life. :cry2: Could I ask for prayers please? I hate asking, but don't know what else to do. :cry:

There is a few others things you can do depending on your situation.

not a christian btw

also shameless plug

Guys i want to do a day out thread however this time i fancy doing it with a Christian any Christians in the newcastle area please qoute me on this thread or PM me :smile:

pros:
Gain new knowledge
New Friend

Cons:
Some of your life is gone due to you spending part of it with me XD
Reply 2031
Original post by tasha96

Of course, emergency prayers on route, hope you feel better soon.
Reply 2032
Original post by DeathGuardElite

not a christian btw

also shameless plug

Guys i want to do a day out thread however this time i fancy doing it with a Christian any Christians in the newcastle area please qoute me on this thread or PM me :smile:

pros:
Gain new knowledge
New Friend

Cons:

Sorry, but I don't know of anyone on this thread who lives there...
Original post by Diety
Sorry, but I don't know of anyone on this thread who lives there...

Damn!
Well i've done Islam gotta do Christianity now but i may need to do it with my good friend muslimguy because tbh we moved from Islam to Paganism to Satanism and now Christianity XD i feel we kinda moved our original intent from learning from each other to random days out and adventures.

not a christian btw

also shameless plug

pros:
Gain new knowledge
New Friend

Cons:

I'm a Christian and in Newcastle but am insanely busy at the moment (submitting PhD in next few weeks and have job interview next week). If you're still interested in a couple of months' time then ask me then.
Original post by Feefifofum
I'm a Christian and in Newcastle but am insanely busy at the moment (submitting PhD in next few weeks and have job interview next week). If you're still interested in a couple of months' time then ask me then.

I'll always be interested XD

btw i'll have to do it on a weekend due to my college course they are the only days i know i'll be free.
Original post by Diety
Of course, emergency prayers on route, hope you feel better soon.

Thank you. :hugs:
Original post by tasha96
Thank you. :hugs:

Praying :jumphug: Speak later, lovely, once you're awake :lovehug:

not a christian btw

also shameless plug

pros:
Gain new knowledge
New Friend

Cons:

And you've mentioned this a few times now, can you please stop or I'm going to have to card you for spamming.

Original post by tasha96

Praying darling.
Original post by greeneyedgirl
And you've mentioned this a few times now, can you please stop or I'm going to have to card you for spamming.

Praying darling.

Mentioned it twice.
Also first time i mentioned it i felt i didn't do a good enough job.

also your or sentence there i take as a threat -_- just give a card save us time of even talking about it or mentioning it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending