The Student Room Group

Dentistry Graduate Entry 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
Yeh same i applied for both as well. Have u heard anything on the 5 year?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by S2010

Posted from TSR Mobile

What are your stats?
Reply 382
Original post by S2010

Posted from TSR Mobile

No I haven't! Have you? Also applied to Bart's and no reply from them yet.
Reply 383
My stats are predicted 2.1 and 700 UKCAT. Yeh i applied to barts as well and heard nothing.
I know a few ppl on my course who have interviews for 4 year and 5 year at kings. What are your stats? I think they base it on ukcat so maybe they havent got to us. But ive got a feeling theyve stopped handing out 4 yr interviews now. :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 384
Original post by S2010
My stats are predicted 2.1 and 700 UKCAT. Yeh i applied to barts as well and heard nothing.
I know a few ppl on my course who have interviews for 4 year and 5 year at kings. What are your stats? I think they base it on ukcat so maybe they havent got to us. But ive got a feeling theyve stopped handing out 4 yr interviews now. :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh really what makes you think that? I really hope not! Was kind of pinning all my hopes on the 4 year programme!

I got a 1st in Biomedical Science, 1 year as a research scientist for Diabetes Uk and 6 months working with special needs (what I'm currently doing) UKCAT was only 640 average so maybe you're right about that :smile:
Reply 385
Yeh u have a strong application, im sure if u dont get it this yr u will know that its the ukcat that probably only needs improving. so if u did get that up and applied next year i reckon u will get the 4 year. But theres still hope atleast we've not been rejected so far.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 386
I think for King's 4 year, they have one interview date? But I might be wrong. As for King's, they will have more interview dates so don't worry! Anyone else had a King's interview (5 year) in December and still no reply? Also, does anyone know when the second batch of Manchester interviews are? I haven't heard of any graduates receiving one from them yet! Cheers all
Hey for those with King's interviews, how are you guys preparing? Any idea what the stations in the MMI will be?
So how many people on here have actually got Kings 4 year entry? I havent heard anything from them yet either
Stats are 760 UKCAT Predicted 2.1 in Optometry. Interview at Aberdeen and rejected from UCLAN and Liverpool, kings left :/
Reply 389
Has anyone heard anything from Liverpool or know when they will be handing out interviews?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 390
Does anyone else have a Newcastle interview on Tuesday?
Reply 391
Did anyone get an interview from barts?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 392
Anyone had a letter from uclan yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 393
Original post by Cdent
Anyone had a letter from uclan yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope nothing yet, am a little worried, but if you haven't had one either it reassures me! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 394
Anyone know whats happening with liverpool??
Hey

I applied to Uclan, Liverpool and Kings (3yr). I got an offer from Uclan today but not heard a single thing from Liverpool or Kings. I would hope there would be some info by the end of the month! I'll maybe call round kings and liverpool and see if there's any info available. Does anyone know how many places the liverpool grad course has?

Thanks
Reply 396
Original post by Rocketchimp
Hey

I applied to Uclan, Liverpool and Kings (3yr). I got an offer from Uclan today but not heard a single thing from Liverpool or Kings. I would hope there would be some info by the end of the month! I'll maybe call round kings and liverpool and see if there's any info available. Does anyone know how many places the liverpool grad course has?

Thanks

I thought Uclan gave offers out a couple of weeks ago? Liverpool has 15 places
Thanks! this graduate entry is sounding like there are minimal places! I think my uclan offer was delayed as i hadn't confirmed all my qualifications on the interview day, it was just a UCAS update though, no letters.
Reply 398
Original post by S2010
Did anyone get an interview from barts?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi, i've applied to barts but nothing yet
Original post by dental92!
Ohh okay, is Uclan your 1st choice? have you had other interviews?

I think my first choice is wherever there is an offer and if i can get the fee's together! no other interviews yet, how are things looking for everyone else? it seems there's been a bit of movement recently but still some of the uni's holding out, reminds me of applying to ucas previously and things going on into feb/march time!

Quick Reply

Latest