The Student Room Group

Architecture BCU students: URGENT!

If anyone at birmingham city university does architecture, could you please reply to this message, this is urgent!!!

I am at college and i need to know something related to the course, i think i might have made the biggest mistake of my life.. as already said in a different post :/
Reply 1
Hey I went to bcu to do architecture I graduated in july 2013. How can I help?
Reply 2
Original post by tulpate
Hey I went to bcu to do architecture I graduated in july 2013. How can I help?

Hey, may I please ask you how is the course there, how are the lecturers there, how much time do you spend in lectures and design studio?
BCU is gonna be my first choice, though I get sometimes confused when people say BCU not a good uni. I'm from different country and got a bf in Birmingham and just really wanna be with him, so that's why I'm going for BCU :smile:
Many thanks!
Reply 3
Hey I wouldn't believe everything you hear! If I was you I would focus on if the course is good and not the uni as a whole. The architecture department is also known as Birmingham school of architecture, its the only school of architecture in Birmingham which is such a good bonus and theres a good connection with local architecture practices! I personally think its pretty good even better now that theres a whole new campus! From what I remember you have design studio which is usually once a week and then you have 2 other modules cultural context and technology and I think they are half a day each. In your second year you'll have a module called co-lab where you get some practical experience with real life projects which is really refreshing. Have a look on there website! and order a prospectus if you can! good luck :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending