The Student Room Group

Are black women interested in white guys?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Is it wrong that i am a black female and only seem to be attracted to me of other races ? Sometimes i feel guilty and i don't know why i am attracted to them but i love blue eyes and silky hair and the contrast in skin colour between mine and his...i told one of my friens this once and she called me racist againts blacks ?? and said i will grow out of it if i try and that i am self hating, now i feel asahamed :frown:

Your friend is wrong for that, you should not be made to feel guilty or racist about a preference. It's only 'self-hating' if you begin to despise yourself because of it, people love to throw around that phrase a lot lool

Posted from TSR Mobile
Of course they are, I don't understand why people think they wouldn't be?
Reply 42
Well I'm mixed race and I'm mainly attracted to white guys, but I think It all just depends on the person and their feelings
Reply 43
There's definitely something along these lines. I've slept with plenty of every race, but not one black girl. Not even got past first base with one :mad:
Reply 44
Original post by + polarity -
how much of this post is relevant

I laughed so hard. :biggrin:

I moved to the UK from Sweden a while ago and I find it shocking that these questions are being asked around here, because I've seen so many interracial relationships in London, it's crazy! It pleases me highly.

I think you'd be surprised OP, way many black girls love white guys. For me (I'm black y'all) it's not really a race thing... If I find you attractive, you're simply attractive. I couldn't care less where you come from. However, my preference is mainly white/black guys.

So I think you should approach them OP, like any other girl. Because we are in fact, just girls...
Yh they be gagging for that white D. Just look at all the thirsty comments
I'm black and yes i like Caucasian men and any race : ) , I'm not focused on anyone aesthetically I am more focused on the content of your character .
Original post by TobaccoSmoke
I find black women attractive, but I've never had the confidence to really approach one.

In the media, you only ever really see white women in relationships with black men, and not vice versa, creating the impression that black women are not interested in white men.

I have always assumed that black women would not be interested in white guys.

What do you think?

Sure. Certain black girls do! As a white guy you're probably wondering how I know but one of my close friends from Uni is a black girl. One day we were hanging out watching a film and we started having 'fun' as more than friends. I've always liked her and she says she likes me. Now I'm clear with her; "it was just a natural one-time-thing only bit of fun" I didn't elaborate as to why but she just accepted it. So what you're saying May be true but not for all black girls. Sorry for speaking in a parable but I felt it was relevant.
Reply 48
Original post by LonelyDemon
a white girl with black skin

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 49
I was approached in my university library by a black girl, saying she thought I was pretty hot for a white guy, we became good friends and often gives me backhanded compliments.

The reason I don't gravitate towards black girls is due not having anything in common, I don't listen to beyonce or rhianna but my friend is pretty much a white girl with black skin as she into
same kind of interests as me rock music for example so you really can't judge women based on race.

"Can't really judge women based on race"
"I have nothing in common with black women, because I don't listen to Beyonce and Rihanna"
"My black friend listens to rock music, she is pretty much a white girl"
Africa is NOT a ****ing country. AND that's bull. You like who you like regardless of race. This notion really grinds my gears ...
I do.
Im half black, but all of my partners have been white so far.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 53
Original post by Antifazian
Im half black, but all of my partners have been white so far.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Half black doesn't count in this case. No offence here, but if I asked if white girls like black guys, would you have women saying I'm half white and I like black guys.

Not having a go, just that this attitude is prevalent in society(not just from you) and knowing where the attitude originally came from it grinds my gears that people still have that attitude this in 2014.

Someone earlier on this thread e.g. mentioned hally berry as if she was black, when clearly she's mixed raced.

The reason I don't gravitate towards black girls is due not having anything in common, I don't listen to beyonce or rhianna but my friend is pretty much a white girl with black skin as she into
same kind of interests as me rock music for example so you really can't judge women based on race.

It's a culture thing tbh. So would you say you are attracted to them initially, but not attracted to their general interests?
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by jam277
Half black doesn't count in this case. No offence here, but if I asked if white girls like black guys, would you have women saying I'm half white and I like black guys.

Not having a go, just that this attitude is prevalent in society(not just from you) and knowing where the attitude originally came from it grinds my gears that people still have that attitude this in 2014.

Someone earlier on this thread e.g. mentioned hally berry as if she was black, when clearly she's mixed raced.

?

I completely disagree, most of society does not seem to make the distinction, I am frequently called black, and consider myself to be far more black than I am white.
Reply 55
Original post by Antifazian
I completely disagree, most of society does not seem to make the distinction, I am frequently called black, and consider myself to be far more black than I am white.

Why should you let society dictate who you are anyway. Especially when scientifically and on a moral level they're both wrong in what they paint you as.

Go on google and search for the one drop rule. That was initially the kinda attitude that make people consider themselves black or colored just because they have half a black persons genes. Unless you're like +75% black, then I'll retract what I said.

I just find it annoying when mixed raced people refer to themselves as black when really they're just as much white and I had a feeling you'd make a statement like this when you were saying mixed raced people like white guys. It's completely irrelevant as the guy was asking about black girls.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by jam277
Why should you let society dictate who you are anyway. Especially when scientifically and on a moral level they're both wrong in what they paint you as.

Go on google and search for the one drop rule. That was initially the kinda attitude that make people consider themselves black or colored just because they have half a black persons genes. Unless you're like +75% black, then I'll retract what I said.

I just find it annoying when mixed raced people refer to themselves as black when really they're just as much white and I had a feeling you'd make a statement like this when you were saying mixed raced people like white guys. It's completely irrelevant as the guy was asking about black girls.

I know all about that, and I understand why you have your opinion, but being called black constantly makes it difficult to define yourself as something different.
Reply 57
Original post by lucine.B
I believe the phrase is once you go black you never go back :tongue:
I mean why would you want to :lol:

I believe the phrase is once you go black you don't go back
Reply 58
Original post by Ebony19
I believe the phrase is once you go black you don't go back
I'm sure that phrase applies to non-black women who have sex with a black man. Does it apply when the genders are reversed?
Reply 59
Original post by Bassetts
I'm sure that phrase applies to non-black women who have sex with a black man. Does it apply when the genders are reversed?

No it applies to both black and non-black women. Not all black women date black men... and yes it applies to both situations.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending