The Student Room Group

Are black women interested in white guys?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Aku-gila
The ones you know might be, but that isn't typical

He's dissing his own mother anyway so...
Reply 81
Original post by wildrover
I've always been under the impression they do but most white guys don't like black girls

My observation always conclude the opposite. Maybe that's just me though.

But OP, yes. I think there are many black females interested in white males. I know a few who are, but I also know some that would never consider it.

It goes both ways really. You can't really help who you're attracted to. :smile:
Reply 82
Original post by Really_now
He's dissing his own mother anyway so...

Exactly :dontknow:
Reply 83
9:08 espouses all the fears 'white guys who like black girls' have lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELMgw3FToXY
Original post by goldie56
9:08 espouses all the fears 'white guys who like black girls' have lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELMgw3FToXY

Word. I like white guys and think that they get bad bedsheets rep. Unreasonably.

That isn't the main issue though. There is real problems with fetishization of black women as ho's and strippers with tweking bouncing booties. Some white men have these expectations and don't want to date me like they would their white counterparts. Just looking to satiate their racist fantasy.

I try to suppress that thought unless there are signs that his perception of black women is skewed. I'd never waste time with a man like that and cut them down to size in the process for the sheer cheek of it.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by TobaccoSmoke
I find black women attractive, but I've never had the confidence to really approach one.

In the media, you only ever really see white women in relationships with black men, and not vice versa, creating the impression that black women are not interested in white men.

I have always assumed that black women would not be interested in white guys.

What do you think?

Me personally, my preference is white men. I am very attracted to white men. I must admit I have been attracted to white men since I was younger. I believe that black women do not believe that white men will find them attractive over a white woman. Someone already wrote about our hair type. I think this is one of the main factors to why black women believe that white men do not find black women attractive.

I know only a few white males that like black females and they do not admit it. I would approach a white male although I'd be to scared of their response.
Reply 86
I barely know any black girls tbh, just the way things have worked out, white neighbourhoods etc.
Reply 87
And I think class is more of the issue rather than race tbh, I may get struck down for this but I'd definitely rather date a middle class girl over a working class girl regardless of race - it goes without saying, for me at least.
Reply 89
Original post by DancinBallerina
I'm a black female & I've only ever dated white men. I find black guys are only ever interested in white women. I would however continue dating white men, but preferably date someone who understands my roots/culture. Such a chore/mission trying to get someone of a different race to like different foods, & not be greeted with "That's gross/looks nasty"! *rolleyes*

Posted from TSR Mobile

You don't see the hypocrisy in your own relationship choices ? pot calling the kettle black.
Reply 90
Original post by TobaccoSmoke
I find black women attractive, but I've never had the confidence to really approach one.

In the media, you only ever really see white women in relationships with black men, and not vice versa, creating the impression that black women are not interested in white men.

I have always assumed that black women would not be interested in white guys.

What do you think?

All you have to do is approach one as you would with any other woman of course you may face rejection for whatever reasons but that's normal.

Just make sure you get a woman of whatever skin colour that likes you for you and not for your material wealth.

Also be prepared to perhaps have to deal with either your family rejecting your partner or her family rejecting you if you feel you can deal with this issue which may come up in an interracial relationship you will be fine.
(edited 10 years ago)
I'm a black female & I've only ever dated white men. I find black guys are only ever interested in white women. I would however continue dating white men, but preferably date someone who understands my roots/culture. Such a chore/mission trying to get someone of a different race to like different foods, & not be greeted with "That's gross/looks nasty"! *rolleyes*

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ha, my boyfriend is like this (he's white, I'm black)! But he's very fussy with food in general and is not an adventurous eater, so I'm used to it. But he does respect and appreciate my culture, and says he's happy for us both to wear traditional Nigerian clothes for part of our wedding day in the future :smile:
Reply 92
:rolleyes: I am not painting black males in a negative light, I am just expressing my own opinions and thoughts which I am entitled to do as are you. If a black male wanted to date me, I would date him, just that the black males I know of all date white women which is down to their preference which I have nothing against them for. Yes I date white males? And? Point is? If I like someone and they like me and we want a relationship then we'll have that, REGARDLESS of skin colour. It so happens to be that the men I've dated have all been white!

Yes I am a Moderator, and? Moderators are allowed to express opinion so long as it is not offensive which I see my opinions as not falling into such category.

From your response it appears you have a chip on your shoulder - for whatever reason I don't know but my comments seem to have sparked anger in you. If that's the case I would appreciate if you would not direct your anger towards me and perhaps find elsewhere to vent!

Good evening to you!

You attempted to paint black males as only into white woman with your initial post and blame them for the fact that you only date white men. Black males have nothing to do with why you date white men so you do not have to try and paint them in a bad light just express your opinion without putting all black males into one box.

I am not angry at all I believe as a moderator you should not be trying to make comments in order to incite ill thoughts. I do not believe you are up to the job because in this post you have expressed clear anger and ridiculous accusations about me with no proof all my words are pretty logical and based off your initial post. I question how its is you became a moderator.

You probably have enjoyed this little conversation its fun for you I can tell.

Good evening to you.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom
Ha, my boyfriend is like this (he's white, I'm black)! But he's very fussy with food in general and is not an adventurous eater, so I'm used to it. But he does respect and appreciate my culture, and says he's happy for us both to wear traditional Nigerian clothes for part of our wedding day in the future :smile:

Awww :smile: lovely to hear that he respects and appreciates your culture :smile:
Reply 94

He's happy to wear the Nigerian traditional clothes?!
Lool I need to find someone like this!!!!!!!
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Yemiisii
He's happy to wear the Nigerian traditional clothes?!
Lool I need to find someone like this!!!!!!!

Ah yeah, he agreed it'd look nice for photos :smile:. There's this popular youtube vlogger called Patricia Bright, and her and her husband Mike did it at their wedding, so that's where I got the idea from :biggrin:
Reply 96
Ah yeah, he agreed it'd look nice for photos :smile:. There's this popular youtube vlogger called Patricia Bright, and her and her husband Mike did it at their wedding, so that's where I got the idea from :biggrin:

OMG britpopprincess! I watch her vlogs and make up videos daily!
Watching her wedding brought a tear to my eye :')
Their relationship is just the best.
Reply 98
She is so great luv her YouTube channel cute couple

Watch adanna and david (adannadavid)
thez are also an interracial couple she is Nigerian and he is german
they luv to dance to african music
Reply 99
Original post by mimi007
She is so great luv her YouTube channel cute couple

Watch adanna and david (adannadavid)
thez are also an interracial couple she is Nigerian and he is german
they luv to dance to african music

I watch them too Omg David can dance so Goood :O
You should watch Jamie and Nikki vlogs on YouTube, there wedding was sooo beautiful it even got featured in a coke advert.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending