The Student Room Group

HEEEELPPP!!! Shall I change courses?

I am really confused and don't know what to do. I am currently studying AS French which I find hard and boring, Double Applied Science which is about researching and writing assignments all the time then doing two exams at the end of the year, and AS Subsidiary Diploma Business which is actually like a BTEC but somehow counted as AS.
I didnt know what I wanted to do when I first started college that is why I chose a mix of different subjects.I enjoy business as I find it interesting and want to go to University to study a business related course such as accounting or business management.
However UCAS are expecting grades such as AAB for A levels and DDD (Distinctions) for BTEC. I have not really had a good year and I am expecting EE for science, D for French and a pass for business.

Shall I progress onto A2 and complete the full A level for science and business or shall I redo my AS year in another college or shall I do a full BTEC course for business as the AS subsidiary is not always accepted.

I dont really want to do a foundation degree at University or Apprenticeship.

Any advice would be useful please :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending