The Student Room Group

Who remembers Grizzley Tales for Gruesome Kids?

I just randomly thought of it whilst me and my sis were watching tv. It was such a good cartoon with good morals although it scared me at times!
I remember that! It freaked me out a bit though...
Original post by AstroNandos
I remember that! It freaked me out a bit though...

I'd still watch it but I doubt it comes on these days. No wonder today's kids are out of control xD
That was one of my favourite programmes as a kid! I loved the intro part with the music.

[video="youtube;5nBKKJ9BGnQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nBKKJ9BGnQ[/video]
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by iammeyouareyou
That was one of my favourite programmes as a kid! I loved the intro part with the music.

Lol me too!
Reply 5
That **** scared the living day lights out of me. :frown:
Reply 6
Gah, I hated it because as a child I was really easily frightened by television.
Reply 7
Yep I couldn't watch it. I watched one episode once and it scared me for like a week.
Reply 8
yes! I loved it. But then they changed the animation and it turned ****ty.
Reply 9
I hated it too, I remember that poor spider would always get squashed.
Loved it so much even watching it as a mid-teen. I think the show contributed to my love for horror/thriller movies

Check out TSR Movie Madness
That was one of my favourite shows as a kid! That or goosebumps :P
Me and my little brother LOVED it. If I remember correctly, my mum loved it too and would always watch it with us. :biggrin:
Me and my brother LOVED that show! I would watch it every time it was on. Oh the memories! :wink:
I was watching it on YouTube the other day! Freaked me out when I was younger but I love the morals, haha. Don't judge me.
Original post by Secretnerd123
I just randomly thought of it whilst me and my sis were watching tv. It was such a good cartoon with good morals although it scared me at times!

:yep:I loved it.. It was better than Wolves, Withes, and Giants
Original post by mynameisntbobk
Loved it so much even watching it as a mid-teen. I think the show contributed to my love for horror/thriller movies

Check out TSR Movie Madness

Same!
Reply 17
hahaha yes, I definitely remember that show. Really cool, I used to love watching it. It was a lovely show, a combination of funny and scary.

Quick Reply

Latest