The Student Room Group

girls....which type of guy are you attracted to?

seeing as there is one about girls, lets make up one about guys.
Original post by Anonymous
Why is it important to you why he's asking the question anonymously?

Shot's fired

Spoiler

Anyway, why only girls, what about homosexual males?
Reply 2
The other thread is about racial preferences in girls, and white girls got the most votes in the poll. I personally don't find white guys that attractive though.
Reply 3
Original post by Petulia
The other thread is about racial preferences in girls, and white girls got the most votes in the poll. I personally don't find white guys that attractive though.

Same here I never felt anything for white and black guys,I only feel attracted to south asians and some arab guys.
Original post by Meena94
Same here I never felt anything for white and black guys,I only feel attracted to south asians and some arab guys.

Quite peculiar how that account was made today.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just thought i'd join the party :cool:
Original post by Mubariz
Oh come on, I ended this

:rolleyes:

No you didn't, you were far too slow, no one cares about second replies.

To answer the previous question, I'm anonymous because of the liberation that being freed from the prejudices attached to my true identity brings. To be judged purely for ones words, with no stigma of race, gender or previous actor, is true freedom. I'm sure my anon brothers and sisters can understand this simple joy.
No you didn't, you were far too slow, no one cares about second replies.

To answer the previous question, I'm anonymous because of the liberation that being freed from the prejudices attached to my true identity brings. To be judged purely for ones words, with no stigma of race, gender or previous actor, is true freedom. I'm sure my anon brothers and sisters can understand this simple joy.

I was talking about Anonymous #4
Original post by Mubariz

Anyway, why only girls, what about homosexual males?

Weird comment.

Umm. Because homosexual males may be interested in men, but they aren't females. And the majority of men aren't looking for a male partner.

If I was conducting research (for whatever reason) on what women look for in men, I wouldn't need to include gay men just because they also look for men. It's of no relevance.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous Coward
Weird comment.

Umm. Because homosexual males may be interested in men, but they aren't females. And the majority of men aren't looking for a male partner.

Men who are homosexual are looking for men.

They find certain types of men attractive, and their opinion is equally valid imo.

I understand they are not females, I'm asking why limit it to females.
Original post by Mubariz
Men who are homosexual are looking for men.

They find certain types of men attractive, and their opinion is equally valid imo.

I understand they are not females, I'm asking why limit it to females.

Because what homosexual men are looking for isn't relevant to a heterosexual male?
Anything a part from Black guys.
das me

Original post by Anonymous Coward
Because what homosexual men are looking for isn't relevant to a heterosexual male?

I would assume girls and homosexual males would look for similar things (in general) but I wouldn't know tbh
Mostly white, sometimes Asians, Latinos etc. I've also been exposed to more Arabs recently and have been attracted to some. I'm hardly ever attracted to my own race though (black), however, my most recent crush was black.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending