The Student Room Group

Do you sleep naked?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 티 마
Doesn't everyone? :colone:

No :teehee:
Original post by Petulia
Never. If your period starts at night then you're going to wake up covered in your own vagina blood.

Thats hot.
Nah bruh. In boxers.
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Petulia
Never. If your period starts at night then you're going to wake up covered in your own vagina blood.

I can tell if I'm gonna start my period, my stomach starts feeling a bit weird. I even wake up in the middle of the night if its gonna start whilst in bed. I think I have a psychic stomach :tongue:
Original post by heirloom
I can tell if I'm gonna start my period, my stomach starts feeling a bit weird. I even wake up in the middle of the night if its gonna start whilst in bed. I think I have a psychic stomach :tongue:

I can sense mine too!!! But when I was younger I could never tell and it would start in the middle of the night and I'd wake up to it at like 4am :frown:
Depends how hot it is. When I was in Cyprus, basically yeah. But no way in UK! :tongue: At least t-shirt and boxers
Original post by Petulia
I can sense mine too!!! But when I was younger I could never tell and it would start in the middle of the night and I'd wake up to it at like 4am :frown:

Haha its definitely a skill that has been fine tuned with age
Reply 87
I'm going to say I sleep naked to add some more lust and general sexual frustration to this thread.

I sleep in my Dennis the Menace jimmy jammies really!
Reply 88
Yes, Yes I Do.

I went from Pj's to boxers and then thought Boxers might as well just sleep naked. I find it incredibly uncomfortable wearing anything in bed.
Reply 89
Boxers at least. I find it so uncomfortable to sleep naked because my penis just flops everywhere and it ends up in awkward angles.
yeah naked, i like to "air" my junk.
Always.
Either naked, big t shirt, or shorts and vest top :h:
Original post by Teucer
Boxers at least. I find it so uncomfortable to sleep naked because my penis just flops everywhere and it ends up in awkward angles.

Zip tie it to your leg mate, works a treat for solving excessive penile flop. Just a case of Penicus maximus I'm afraid

Posted from TSR Mobile
Only if its really warm
Always. Too hot not to do so.
Usually wear just pants/shorts or tee shirt and shorts. Rarely nekked.
Reply 97
Original post by robrob9595
Zip tie it to your leg mate, works a treat for solving excessive penile flop. Just a case of Penicus maximus I'm afraid

Posted from TSR Mobile

LOL! That would have been a good idea if I didn't get boners in my sleep or in the morning :colondollar:.
Does it not annoy everyone when your penis falls out of bed and wakes the whole house up though

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm naked under all my pyjamas.

Quick Reply

Latest