The Student Room Group

Would you think any less of a girl because they masturbate?

I know it sounds silly but I do a lot. I know lots of girls masturbate in the world and I'm not the only one but in my maths class, a group were discussing it so I eaves dropped and they said it indicates promiscuity. None of my friends masturbate, and my friends are people that'd easily admit if they did. I'm not easy, never done anything like that, so naturally it annoyed me but I wondered if any other guys held the same opinion. I do feel weirded out after I masturbate too, because it doesn't feel like I should be doing it.

Scroll to see replies

Of course not and I think that group needs to look up what promiscuous means.
'Maths class'

All I needed to know

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
No of course I don't look down at girls for masturbating. Its a totally natural thing for either gender to do.

Posted from TSR Mobile
No, I'd probably think less of them if they didn't for prudish reasons. It means they actually know what they like and are comfortable exploring their bodies and aren't too easily affected by social pressures.
Would probably think more of them, to be honest. At least they aren't lying.
Hey bbz, no I dont because masturbation is normal human thing. I fap all day to thank god for this:biggrin:
is cucumber still the appropriate choice?
good for you for having a hobby :bubbles:
I think the only type of guys that wouldn't like it are the over-protective / caring ones that want you to emotionally walk you through the whole stages of the relationship - and these types are massively rare.
The rest of the male population as far as I would guess quite like it. It means you know what you like, you're probably a bit more knowledgeable in the bedroom and a bit more open to try new things in general
+ totally agree with Kabloomybuzz.
Original post by LightBlueSoldier
'Maths class'

All I needed to know

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey I enjoy my maths class:angry:
Everyone needs a hobby
That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. Of course I won't think less of them.
Not really
If a guy judge you because you masturbate then he's not worth your time or attention.

Posted from TSR Mobile
No, I tend to think more of them. If you know what I mean... :wink:
I seriously hate that society shames women into not being able to enjoy sexual feelings, it's completely normal to masturbate it's actually better for future sexual experiences with partners to know what gets you off rather than fumbling around aimlessly.
Original post by Anonymous
I know it sounds silly but I do a lot. I know lots of girls masturbate in the world and I'm not the only one but in my maths class, a group were discussing it so I eaves dropped and they said it indicates promiscuity. None of my friends masturbate, and my friends are people that'd easily admit if they did. I'm not easy, never done anything like that, so naturally it annoyed me but I wondered if any other guys held the same opinion. I do feel weirded out after I masturbate too, because it doesn't feel like I should be doing it.

Correction: None of your friends openly admit that they masturbate.
It indicates promiscuity? That is one of the most stupid things I've ever heard. I can't think of any good reason why someone would judge a girl for masturbating, apart from due to religious beliefs or whatever. But I certainly don't think less of girls for it.
I feel sorry for people who think that having sex makes you somehow less of a person. And people who think that exploring your body is something negative.

You should be able to engage in these activities and not feel guilty because it's your body and you can do whatever you damn well please.

Furthermore, exploring yourself means that you know what you like, what's wrong with that?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending