The Student Room Group

I'm a Professional Footballer- ask me stuff

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bens266
He said he gets 5.5k per week before tax.

That is awesome.
Original post by bens266
Have you played/meet with keiran lee?

I'm unable to give any indication as to which club I do or do not play for, so by mentioning I have or have not played with a certain player would give you clues. I've met most of the players in the league, Kieren is a nice guy and a good player too.
Is your gf as banging as the German wags?
Original post by fat_hobbit
Why did Emily heskey do well then?

Heskey had a good goal scoring record at Leicester and Liverpool. He's a good hold up player also.
Original post by SarcasticMel
Is your gf as banging as the German wags?

My girlfriend is asleep next to me, so I doubt she's banging anybody.
Reply 65
What's your takes on players such as Gary Madine and Ched Evans getting second chances?
5.5k a week? Thought the average salary for league 1 players was like 75k.
Original post by Anonymous
Heskey had a good goal scoring record at Leicester and Liverpool. He's a good hold up player also.

He isn't premier league quality.

If you are a striker, you should score goals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dK6TwCv2o8g

I bet you could hold up the ball like he does.
Original post by bens266
What's your takes on players such as Gary Madine and Ched Evans getting second chances?

It's not really my place to say, what both of them have done is wrong. Gary deserves a second chance, Cheds situation is more serious due to the severity go the crime.
I'm unable to give any indication as to which club I do or do not play for, so by mentioning I have or have not played with a certain player would give you clues. I've met most of the players in the league, Kieren is a nice guy and a good player too.

I know which club you do not play for.

All of them.

Maybe you should rename the thread.

I'm a professional Bull****ter- ask me stuff.

You either prove you're real or your not.
Original post by The Assassin
5.5k a week? Thought the average salary for league 1 players was like 75k.

75k a week is PL wages!!!!!! The average is around 6-7 k a week
75k a week is PL wages!!!!!! The average is around 6-7 k a week

no I meant 75k a year. That's what i'm finding online and even lots of Championship players don't seem to get that much. :holmes:

But 250k+ a year for a league 1 player? Hmm.
Original post by TSA
I know which club you do not play for.

All of them.

Maybe you should rename the thread.

I'm a professional Bull****ter- ask me stuff.

You either prove you're real or your not.

Youre entitled to your opinion, I've already said this is genuine. If I proved I was 'real' I'd have my contract teared up in the morning.
Reply 73
It's not really my place to say, what both of them have done is wrong. Gary deserves a second chance, Cheds situation is more serious due to the severity go the crime.

I agree tbh, but as I am a wednesday fan, what have you heard of the coaching there, i've heard loan players have said its very good, and apparently have spread the word to there team mates when we are looking at them.
Original post by The Assassin
no I meant 75k a year. That's what i'm finding online and even lots of Championship players don't seem to get that much. :holmes:

But 250k+ a year for a league 1 player? Hmm.

We are talking pre tax numbers here I don't take 5.5k a week, I'm taxed heavily on that.
Original post by bens266
I agree tbh, but as I am a wednesday fan, what have you heard of the coaching there, i've heard loan players have said its very good, and apparently have spread the word to there team mates when we are looking at them.

Its good under Stuart Gray, Dave Jones couldn't really get his ideas across.
We are talking pre tax numbers here I don't take 5.5k a week, I'm taxed heavily on that.

If you're earning that much, I'm pretty sure you can afford a decent accountant unless you're an idiot.
Reply 77
What sort of tactics do you prefer? I'm a huge fan of the 4-4-2 diamond after Liverpool introduced it this season, but for me I would like all my 4 midfielders to have a high work rate and track back. Or are you more of a 4-4-2 flat (or 4-2-3-1, variations of it)?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 78
Original post by TSA
If you're earning that much, I'm pretty sure you can afford a decent accountant unless you're an idiot.

Lots of footballer go backrupt just saying.
Reply 79
Its good under Stuart Gray, Dave Jones couldn't really get his ideas across.

hmm yeah I guess so, stuart has won all the fans around from him not been a first choice manager.

Quick Reply

Latest