The Student Room Group

Girls, how self-conscious are you?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Reluctant Economist
I'll just be like.. Cheese?! What cheese?! :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

And I'd be smiling cuz m food conscious.. i dont eat at public places :tongue: weird but yeah.. other thn that i am pretty self conscious i cant help but think everyone is staring at me
Original post by fishi
And I'd be smiling cuz m food conscious.. i dont eat at public places :tongue: weird but yeah.. other thn that i am pretty self conscious i cant help but think everyone is staring at me

Aww bless you. I'm a food person. If I have good food in front of me I am not bothered anything but enjoying it :wink:
Original post by Summerdays
For example:

If you were sitting on a cafe table, talking to a stranger that you found physically attractive, and then you did something "embarrassing" - such as a small piece of cheese falling out of your sandwich, how would you react and why? Would it be different if you didn't find the guy physically attractive?

The above example relates to a real life experience of mine. In general, how self-conscious are you?

Go home immediately to cry.
Reply 43
Aww bless you. I'm a food person. If I have good food in front of me I am not bothered anything but enjoying it :wink:

You sound like my sister.. :smile:
Original post by fishi
You sound like my sister.. :smile:

She must be amazing then... :P
Reply 45
She must be amazing then... :P

Mostly yes :tongue:
Original post by fishi
Mostly yes :tongue:

LOL, fair play. Just out of curiosity what gender do you suppose I am?
Reply 47
LOL, fair play. Just out of curiosity what gender do you suppose I am?

I was wondering about that.. i think ur a guy :tongue: sorry if m wrong
Original post by fishi
I was wondering about that.. i think ur a guy :tongue: sorry if m wrong

Dayuum. The anonymity of the interwebs can be misleading! I'm a girl :biggrin:
Reply 49
Ohhh ur a girl... duh how stupid of me.. the question is being targetted at girls.. :tongue:
Reply 50
Dayuum. The anonymity of the interwebs can be misleading! I'm a girl :biggrin:

I just figured :tongue:
Original post by fishi
Ohhh ur a girl... duh how stupid of me.. the question is being targetted at girls.. :tongue:

Haha no worries! Although this is definitely going off thread now... :P
Reply 52
Haha no worries! Although this is definitely going off thread now... :P

Lol
I think that would just be the end for me, I'd have to do some suicide. How do you bounce back from a thing like that?
cheese falling out of a sandwich is a pretty normal thing though lol. Most sandwiches and burgers are very poorly put together.
With regards to my previous post: When the cheese did fall out of her sandwich, she started sweeping it off the table, with her hands, while making a quiet (but audible) sound that wasn't laughter; I didn't even notice the cheese until she did that. I then asked her "Hey, what's that?", in a joking manner, and her reply was "I was trying to hide it from you" (while also looking down, I think).

Is it likely she was attracted?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending