The Student Room Group

Dreaming about my ex!

I've had the similar dream twice now, we will be at a party together or something and he will leave without saying goodbye, when we did finish college we said goodbye (we stayed friends) so why do I still keep having the dream, how can I stop this?
Reply 1
Take a sleeping pill?
You still love him
Reply 3
Original post by lee1985
Take a sleeping pill?

I don't need to, I'm having no trouble sleeping, it's just dreaming about him, he's been in both dreams of the past two nights!

Original post by Malevolent
You still love him

I know I do :frown: I want to get over him but at the same time I want to be with him. Ahh I'm so confused :confused:
Original post by Anonymous
I don't need to, I'm having no trouble sleeping, it's just dreaming about him, he's been in both dreams of the past two nights!

I know I do :frown: I want to get over him but at the same time I want to be with him. Ahh I'm so confused :confused:

You answered your thread right there. You know why you're dreaming about him. To stop you need to get over him. Whether you want to is another matter.
Reply 5
You answered your thread right there. You know why you're dreaming about him. To stop you need to get over him. Whether you want to is another matter.

I've loved him for a while though and only recently he's been in my dreams which doesn't make much sense. Hmm okay thank you.
Original post by Anonymous
I've loved him for a while though and only recently he's been in my dreams which doesn't make much sense. Hmm okay thank you.

Hmmm maybe the feelings are getting even stronger thats why?
Reply 7
Hmmm maybe the feelings are getting even stronger thats why?

Maybe but they don't seem to be, thanks for your help.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending