The Student Room Group

A girl has turned all her friends aganist me for saying no

As the title says, she told all her friends I a am Dikhead and that im stupid. I am fed up with all this now but need help getting through this balls, please help me.

many thanks

kieran
Man, forget about it and move on :smile: obviously a girl like that doesn't deserve your time, so don't let her and her friends bother you! :smile:
Original post by StayCee089
Man, forget about it and move on :smile: obviously a girl like that doesn't deserve your time, so don't let her and her friends bother you! :smile:

Basically this ^^ Don't let it get to you, annoying you is probably what she wanted..
Reply 3
Bullying. Report to appropriate people

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Thanks guys, but it does get to me, her friend's are my friends, she has been annoying me for 2 days now, the back story is she basicly asked me out after 5 days (see the previous post) and I said yes. after 2 days of going out I said I want to be friends for a while because it didn't feel right knowing a girl for so little time.

she then back stabbed me with her friends (what a beyarch)

Thanks guys/girls

Kieran
If she did that then it's good that you said no... look out for other girls, don't give much **** about them, they're quacking either way.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending