The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

All you lucky people! I needed ABB for my firm and got AAC (which are the same ucas points) and was rejected :tongue: Congrats to you all!
Got AAA instead of A*AA and I still got in. To CAMBRIDGE. I mean, what?
Original post by TheDreadedDuck
Got AAA instead of A*AA and I still got in. To CAMBRIDGE. I mean, what?

bloody hell again!!!!!!!!!!!! well done wht course
Original post by parisandrome
bloody hell again!!!!!!!!!!!! well done wht course

Thankyou! MML (French and Italian). Honestly, I don't understand at all how I didn't get that A* anyway, I worked so goddamn hard :frown: But what the hell, I got in...
Original post by parisandrome
bloody hell that's f*ckin incredible!! how did you manage that? a girl I know last year, that happened to her! needed AAA for med and got AAB and she didn't get it!!! youre beyond lucky.

Believe me I know it!! This actually happened last year and I first got ABB, got a chem remark and they just gave me the place but for this year not last year. I am still pinching myself a year later!!
Original post by medicanna
Believe me I know it!! This actually happened last year and I first got ABB, got a chem remark and they just gave me the place but for this year not last year. I am still pinching myself a year later!!

wowwww you are a lucky girl medicanna!!! amazing news u must be so chuffed!!! make the most of your amazing place at leeds!! wish u all the best!!
so your remark of a B in chem went up to an A, and then they just gave you a place for AAB! incredible!
so you didn't retake this summer?
Omg!!!!!!!!!! I got a*a*a*a* in maths, further maths, chemistry and physics and was accepted to nottingham trent to study nail technology!!!!!!!!!!! Yeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssss
Original post by gideon123
Omg!!!!!!!!!! I got a*a*a*a* in maths, further maths, chemistry and physics and was accepted to nottingham trent to study nail technology!!!!!!!!!!! Yeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssss

erm...
yayyyy these success stories are making me a bit more confident about my AS grades and for A2!
Original post by deborarosa
yayyyy these success stories are making me a bit more confident about my AS grades and for A2!

What grades did you get if you don't mind me asking? This is offering me hope too, so disappointed with my E in Biology even though I also got an ABB in other subjects, I NEED Biology.
Reply 270
I missed my grades for leicester but still got in :smile:
Original post by FeelingDepressed
What grades did you get if you don't mind me asking? This is offering me hope too, so disappointed with my E in Biology even though I also got an ABB in other subjects, I NEED Biology.

I got really average/bad grades but I want to study Law- B,C,C, D- So im dropping psychology the subject I got a D in...If I really work hard next year, I can get AAB or AAB and can go to a Top 20 Uni for Law :smile: Its really annoying because I missed getting a B in History by a few marks which would've massively helped but oh well.

Are you planning to retake Biology then? Im not sure if I should retake History or English Lit the subjects I got C's in
Original post by wkyfrancis
I am so jealous!!
Manchester rejected me for just one grade.
Needed AAB for international relations,
got ABB and still rejected me.
Fortunately they instead offer me philosophy and politics.

I had ABB for Philosophy and politics but got BBB and they let me in. Wanted to switch to IR but they said no :/
Original post by FeelingDepressed

you shouldn't be feeling depressed lol..your results overall are great!
Original post by gideon123

What the **** was your offer if you missed your grades with that?!!!:rolleyes:
Needed A*AA for English at Cambridge; got A*A*B and still had my offer confirmed. :biggrin:
Reply 276
I checked UCAS before I got my results and was so surprised I'd gotten in
but then I went to collect my results and was somewhat disappointed by them
I didn't meet my offer and ended up getting CCC but they still let me in so who cares!
I needed BCC and I got CDD & still got in :-)

well done everyone!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I needed ABB for Civil Engineering at Loughborough my firm, got BBC and relieved to get in!!!! :smile:
Reply 279
I needed ABB for Loughborough and got BBB but didn't get in (International Relations).

Luckily I got into Kent through clearing so it makes it all fine!

Latest

Trending

Trending