The Student Room Group

I've done something quite bad

Scroll to see replies

That's just about OK to write off and not feel morally obliged to tell anyone. Just clear the air with him, forget about it and try not to do it again.
Original post by iamintorture
I didn't stop it but yes I did stop it from going further. That doesn't make me a better person but I just couldn't resist his hugs and I was drunk (not an excuse, I was genuinely not with it). Now I feel bad though.

Don't feel bad, if you were that drunk he was probably taking advantage of the fact you like him. The guys commenting on here are just bitter. Just don't let it happen again :smile:
Reply 42
Original post by xmertic
Apologise to the guy for it, say it was a mistake, or just don't bring it up to anyone and keep quiet about it?

Why should she apologise to the guy? He's in the relationship not her.
Original post by xmertic
Apologise to the guy for it, say it was a mistake, or just don't bring it up to anyone and keep quiet about it?

If you didn't kiss and he was the one touching you then you have absolutely no reason to apologise unless you led him on....otherwise don't mention it again and I'm pretty certain he won't either, if he remembers :smile:
Original post by LavenderBlueSky88
Don't feel bad, if you were that drunk he was probably taking advantage of the fact you like him. The guys commenting on here are just bitter. Just don't let it happen again :smile:

Shut up. We are not bitter one bit. We are disapproving of the actions she and the bf did.

You're so loose.
Original post by ThePoet
Why should she apologise to the guy? He's in the relationship not her.

Obviously because she's the one complaining, saying she feels bad about it!
I didn't stop it but yes I did stop it from going further. That doesn't make me a better person but I just couldn't resist his hugs and I was drunk (not an excuse, I was genuinely not with it). Now I feel bad though.

Don't feel too bad since you stopped it from going any further.
I'd say you were very controlled, especially as you were also drunk. Some would have gone further and had more to regret.
Original post by StillJustJo
If you didn't kiss and he was the one touching you then you have absolutely no reason to apologise unless you led him on....otherwise don't mention it again and I'm pretty certain he won't either, if he remembers :smile:

Yes but she's complaining about feeling she's done something bad... that's the only reason why I said apologize. If she had not said she felt she had done something bad. Then I wouldn't have mentioned an apology.
Reply 48
Original post by xmertic
Obviously because she's the one complaining, saying she feels bad about it!

It's not her fault he was touching her and hugging her. She has no obligation to feel guilty.
Original post by ¯\(°_o)/¯
Don't feel too bad since you stopped it from going any further.
I'd say you were very controlled, especially as you were also drunk. Some would have gone further and had more to regret.

Thank you that's very kind. I tried to avoid kissing him so what we did is hug and touch each other over clothes. Ahh. Feel so bad. He just messaged me too and he hasn't brought it up.
Original post by ThePoet
It's not her fault he was touching her and hugging her. She has no obligation to feel guilty.

I know she doesn't have an obligation to you fool. But she's saying she is. If she hadn't already said she's done something quite bad... indicated by the thread title. I wouldn't have mentioned apologizing.
3 pages in and nobody has called the OP a slut? TSR is slacking today.
Reply 52
Original post by xmertic
I know she doesn't have an obligation to you fool. But she's saying she is. If she hadn't already said she's done something quite bad... indicated by the thread title. I wouldn't have mentioned apologizing.

'You fool', very mature.
Original post by ThePoet
'You fool', very mature.

It is, thank you :smile: To be immature I would have insulted your Mum, or something else pathetic.
Original post by xmertic
Yes but she's complaining about feeling she's done something bad... that's the only reason why I said apologize. If she had not said she felt she had done something bad. Then I wouldn't have mentioned an apology.

Fair point, my mistake :smile:
Realistically, she's complaining about nothing and sorry girls but I stand with guys on the whole 'female victim complex'. You were drunk,he was drunk....basically **** all happened. You didn't stop it and neither did he so you're both people who obviously need to drink less alcohol and learn to control yourselves :L
Fair point, my mistake :smile:
Realistically, she's complaining about nothing and sorry girls but I stand with guys on the whole 'female victim complex'. You were drunk,he was drunk....basically **** all happened. You didn't stop it and neither did he so you're both people who obviously need to drink less alcohol and learn to control yourselves :L

Exactly, I agree with you there haha :smile:
you didnt do anything wrong
Original post by manchesterunited15
you didnt do anything wrong

She didn't do anything right either...
She didn't do anything right either...

the title says she did something bad. I said she didn't. Your comment is irrelevant
Yesterday I had a drunken fumble with a guy who has a girlfriend. We didn't kiss but he kept hugging me and touching me over my clothes. I don't know what to do.

You don't have a bf so what is the problem? :awesome:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending