The Student Room Group

Just blocked and deleted her number.

Basically i met a girl the other day at a party, i was extreamly drunk and we kissed a couple of times. She put my number in her phone and started texting me the next day. I text her back being polite but once the beergoggles had wore off i didnt really want to talk with her. So i blocked her number.

Am i a d**k? I know i probobly should have told her straight but i dont like upsetting people. I guess i took the easy route but i still feel bad. Anyone else done this?
You should have at least text her saying you were blocking her number because you don't want to talk to her any more, rather than leaving her hanging. At least then she'd know the score and not be waiting around for a reply from you, wondering what is going on.
Reply 2
Got to admit I've done this one before. Normally I start talking to someone online, or someone I'm not that close to in my class and then when they start talking about something that bores me I just block them without warning. Guess that makes me a dick too XD
Reply 3
Original post by SiJ0NES
Got to admit I've done this one before. Normally I start talking to someone online, or someone I'm not that close to in my class and then when they start talking about something that bores me I just block them without warning. Guess that makes me a dick too XD

Hey, did you watch the world cup?
Original post by Pectorac
You should have at least text her saying you were blocking her number because you don't want to talk to her any more, rather than leaving her hanging. At least then she'd know the score and not be waiting around for a reply from you, wondering what is going on.

Agree. Most people would rather hear the truth than be ignored. Just tell her you're not interested, I doubt she's gonna cry about it after meeting you once at a party.
Yeah you're a dick, she probably doesn't even realise you blocked her and is obsessing over when you'll reply. A simple text that you're not looking to pursue anything but wish her the best would have been the decent thing to do.
Reply 6
should have ignored her until she took the hint lol :cool:
Exactly as said above, I'm sure she would understand if you let her down nicely now rather than just ignore her, straight out rejection is better than being ignored...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Funnily enough something like this happened to me recently. Guy is all obsessive, talks about us having future plans, we go out. Then bam, stops texting. I see him, he avoids.

In a way I'm glad, because I was losing interest. But atleast if you want to end things, do it in a dignified way.
Reply 9
Good job son.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending