The Student Room Group

17 year old, never had a boyfriend ama

The title says all

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
What the hell possessed you to make a thread about this?!
Reply 2
are you a virgin
Is that really so unusual that it justifies an ama?
Reply 4
What came first, the chicken or the **** I'm supposed to give?

Edit: Just realised that sounded harsh.... Why are you single...
(edited 9 years ago)
Hey, you don't happen to be a girl by any chance, do you? Because I'm a guy and, um... well I guess you could say I'm single too, haha! I'd be really interested in getting to know you better :smile: fancy a chat some time? :smile: :smile: Did I mention I'm single.............
17 year old guy, never had an official girlfriend before ^_^ I don't think it's too uncommon, so don't worry about it too much :smile: my mum was the same - never had a boyfriend until she went to uni and was like 19! And now she's married with two kids, so I guess life sorts itself out in the end :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
Is that really so unusual that it justifies an ama?

Does it have to be unusual to be an ama, just wanted to see what people would ask, so take a seat bruhh
Do you really think it's a big deal? I was eighteen before I got a girlfriend, I think you're in the majority on here...
Reply 9
Original post by futbol
What the hell possessed you to make a thread about this?!

So i cant simply post something without be slagged off, i made it to see what people would ask. Too much negativity its unreal
Original post by MAXSTARR
What came first, the chicken or the fu*k I'm supposed to give?

Edit: Just realised that sounded harsh.... Why are you single...

Thanks mate, im guessing the chicken came first, and also if you didnt give a **** why are you here?
(edited 9 years ago)
In what way is never having had a boyfriend by 17 remarkable?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mankytoes
Do you really think it's a big deal? I was eighteen before I got a girlfriend, I think you're in the majority on here...

Just wondering, nearly everyone i know has had a boyfriend, so i wouldnt know that the majority hasnt had one
idk ur predicament is quite commonplace. im 18, never had gf
Original post by Odd socks
In what way is never having had a boyfriend by 17 remarkable?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Never said it was remarkable, and also nearly everyone i know around my age has has a boyfriend before and im guessing you havent which is why your replying like this
Original post by Anonynous
idk ur predicament is quite commonplace. im 18, never had gf

Yeah sorta figured this out due to everyone saying this
What is your favourite colour?
Original post by Anonymous
Never said it was remarkable, and also nearly everyone i know around my age has has a boyfriend before and im guessing you havent which is why your replying like this

People tend to pick something interesting as the title for their AMA threads. I haven't had a boyfriend, but you've had lots of other responses similar to mine :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jay2013
What is your favourite colour?

Burgundy but i dont see how this relates to the topic
[deleted]
(edited 5 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest