Bath

University of Bath offer holders 2015 entry

Scroll to see replies

Got my offer a couple hours ago.

A*AA for Econ&Pol (sandwich).
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
A*AA offer for MecEng 4yr MEng with A* in maths or physics. Surely A* in FM would be fine?? It took me around 4 days to get an offer (predicted 4A*s) and I was quite worried since all my friends had got bath offers already. But finally it has come through... I am expecting a Bristol offer and I cannot decide between Bath and Bristol: Help?!?
I have two offers from Bath now. Both A*AA, one for Economics with placement and the other for Economics with Politics.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just got an offer through for Maths 8)
Original post by Hart Engineering
A*AA offer for MecEng 4yr MEng with A* in maths or physics. Surely A* in FM would be fine?? It took me around 4 days to get an offer (predicted 4A*s) and I was quite worried since all my friends had got bath offers already. But finally it has come through... I am expecting a Bristol offer and I cannot decide between Bath and Bristol: Help?!?

Hi Hart Engineering

Congratulations on your offer! Although you would be considered a very strong applicant if you achieved A*AA, with the A* in FM, it is a possibility that we may not be able to confirm your place as you would not have met the exact conditions of your offer. We would be keen to accept you as a student but if everyone else met the conditions of their offers, limitations on places mean that we may not be able to do so.

Hopefully, the other students / applicants will be able to provide you with advice on choosing between universities. It is likely that you will be invited to attend an offer-holder departmental open day at Bath - many students find that these visits help them to decide where they would prefer to study for the next 3/4/5 years.

Hope that this helps.

Liz (Admissions)
Original post by Jaycollard
How did you manage that and what will you be reading?

I finished my A-Levels this year, however, I deferred a year as I am currently on my gap year. I am reading, Childhood, Youth and Education Studies.
Original post by University Of Bath
Hi Hart Engineering

Congratulations on your offer! Although you would be considered a very strong applicant if you achieved A*AA, with the A* in FM, it is a possibility that we may not be able to confirm your place as you would not have met the exact conditions of your offer. We would be keen to accept you as a student but if everyone else met the conditions of their offers, limitations on places mean that we may not be able to do so.

Hopefully, the other students / applicants will be able to provide you with advice on choosing between universities. It is likely that you will be invited to attend an offer-holder departmental open day at Bath - many students find that these visits help them to decide where they would prefer to study for the next 3/4/5 years.

Hope that this helps.

Liz (Admissions)

Thanks so much!
Reply 67
How long did you have to wait for your offers? And what were your predicted grades?:)
Original post by Jaycollard
I have two offers from Bath now. Both A*AA, one for Economics with placement and the other for Economics with Politics.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by geometrix
So my application only got sent to my universities yesterday and already I've received an offer from Bath to study Mathematics and Physics on their MPhys course, and I was wondering who else has offers from them? Tell us below and we can all be like OMG YAY

Congrats geo! #proud! did you manage to find that thread you were looking for? :wink:
Anyone going to the maths UCAS day on the 12th?
Original post by emi1996
How long did you have to wait for your offers? And what were your predicted grades?:)

I applied on Monday the 6th, got my offer for Economics and Politics on the Tuesday. I got my Economics offer on the Monday afterwards. My predicted grades are A*A*A, Maths, Economics and Physics respectively. Hope this helps. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 71
Congrats to everyone with offers and good luck to those waiting! How many offer holders intend to firm Bath? Where else have you guys applied to?

I just received a standard CompSci offer today without an interview (surprisingly), after sending my application off a week ago.

Overall:
GCSE: 6A*4A
AS: AAAA
Predicted A2: A*A*A*
Offer: AAA/A*AB

If you're reading this forum with no offers, don't worry about others getting them quicker than you: there are so many variables that affect the timing of them! Best of luck!
Original post by morgan314
Got an offer through for Biochemistry (With Placement) on Monday and Nat Sci (Masters with Placement) just now. So happy!

What was the biochem offer and your predicted grades if you dont mind?:smile:
Original post by HennersPD
I got a conditional offer on Wednesday for Chemistry with Industrial Placement Year - I need AAB at A2 !! :biggrin: I got this after only sending my application off on Tuesday!! :smile:

Hi! What were your predicted grades?
Reply 74
[QUOTE="Millymd;50978165"]
I got a conditional offer on Wednesday for Chemistry with Industrial Placement Year - I need AAB at A2 !! :biggrin: I got this after only sending my application off on Tuesday!! :smile:

Congrats! What are your A level subjects?

Posted from TSR Mobile
[QUOTE="Millymd;50978165"]

A*AA :smile:
[QUOTE="DJC1996;50978211"]
Original post by Millymd

Congrats! What are your A level subjects?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics :biggrin:
Just gotten an offer for Biochemistry with a 1 year placement, I'm so happy :biggrin:
Reply 78
Offer for Politics and International Relations with placement. So happy, I only sent my application last week!
I got an offer for German and Politics - AAB :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest