The Student Room Group

Whats the longest time you have went without a shower...

Scroll to see replies

3/4 days at music festivals
Like 3 days I feel uncomfortable if I leave it over 2 days tbh
3 days. Always when I'm at uni

Posted from TSR Mobile
1 week because of the time when I had an operation I was bedridden for a week.

Posted from TSR Mobile
7 days

hiking in morocco
I only shower about once a year I hate showers but generally I bath once a week.I find it shocking how irregular most people's showering/bathing habits have been because I rarely ever have bath for more than 8 days or less than 7 so there is little variance I think once I might have went only a couple of days after I went in last when I weed myself in a wet suit(I actually had a shower that time).I let myself go 8 days when I don't have to go to school/college but never more than 8 days or that would be unhygienic and I wouldn't want to have to bother to go in more regularly than every week as most people do because that would be time consuming and require a lot of effort.I find it hard to be bothered to go in once a week.
5/6 days and I seriously began to smell. And it was only that long because I was really ill and had no energy to move let alone wash or shower...
It's funny how some of you decide not to shower be because it's the holidays, like wtf?

Most I've gone is 2 days and I even felt filthy after that. Anything more than that and I'd be crying for a shower.

Posted from TSR Mobile
A week for me. Gosh my hair was disgusting.
Original post by pinkteddyx64
Just over a month when I was at college. :cool:

lol that's incredible - repped.

The longest I've been without showering is 3 weeks, during a terrible summer holiday.
Reply 30
A week I think. Given that I have to wash my hair every day otherwise it gets greasy as ****, it was pretty grim.
Original post by dire wolf
lol that's incredible - repped.

The longest I've been without showering is 3 weeks, during a terrible summer holiday.
Thank you! :smile:

I only did it because of the stink coming from all the other guys in the class I was in at college! If you can't beat 'em join 'em. :cool:
Probably two weeks or so without a shower. Back then I had stopped giving a ****, I had sort of snapped. Now I shower daily or every two days depending on how badly I need one.

I don't think I've ever gone more than a day without contact with water. I always liked drinking water in preference to other drinks and I always wash my hands after going to the toilet, even when I had my don't-give-a-**** period in my life I was still washing my hands and face.
About a week when I had pneumonia.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hermitthefrog
Obviously when I was a kid I probably only bathed once a week or whatever but in my adult life it would have been Thursday morning- Sunday night when I went to a festival. I felt grim as anything by the end, personal hygiene is of extreme importance to me

when I was a kid it was like once a month sometimes:tongue:

eve as a teen It'd be weeks..

now I try do it every second day
Reply 35
9 weeks. Broken femur.
Probably about a week in Summer or something when I was feeling really antosocial and decided to just stay in. There's nothing better than the shower at the end of that though, I've never felt so clean in my life.
Original post by SuziieB
It's funny how some of you decide not to shower be because it's the holidays, like wtf?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Because if it's not holidays people have to go to school/university etc and most people wouldn't go out looking/being dirty. In the holidays if you stay in it's more okay because no one will see you.
2 weeks a few years ago when I had the worst flu ive ever had

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by joker12345
Because if it's not holidays people have to go to school/university etc and most people wouldn't go out looking/being dirty. In the holidays if you stay in it's more okay because no one will see you.

But that's disgusting. You shouldn't shower because you're coming in contact with people, you should shower because you want to be clean and not smell.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest