The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LosingDogs

Every time I go on Ticketmaster :

****ing ridiculous. Tickets went on sale at 9am and I was on the website refreshing from 9 on the dot and I still couldn't find any other tickets.

I've found AXS's though, which sells tickets at face value and also allows you to accept/release seats you want.
Original post by AR_95
Every time I go on Ticketmaster :

****ing ridiculous. Tickets went on sale at 9am and I was on the website refreshing from 9 on the dot and I still couldn't find any other tickets.

I've found AXS's though, which sells tickets at face value and also allows you to accept/release seats you want.

Good shout. Usually when I go to concerts my friend takes care of this (works in ticketing industry). Need to get down more man. Really want to say Selena Gomez live. May time my visit to US with tours she does.

**** girls it's easy. I ****ed my FWB, then an hour later I was ****ing my GF as well. Loving life.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Good shout. Usually when I go to concerts my friend takes care of this (works in ticketing industry). Need to get down more man. Really want to say Selena Gomez live. May time my visit to US with tours she does.

**** girls it's easy. I ****ed my FWB, then an hour later I was ****ing my GF as well. Loving life.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Probably not the type of thing I'd want to see live :tongue:

[video="youtube;8SbUC-UaAxE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SbUC-UaAxE[/video]

If only I could see this though :moon:
Original post by Tom_Ford
There are a lot more important problems than that to worry about.
Well, we have to end apartheid for one. And slow down the nuclear arms race, stop terrorism and world hunger. We have to provide food and shelter for the homeless, and oppose racial discrimination and promote civil rights, while also promoting equal rights for women. We have to encourage a return to traditional moral values. Most importantly, we have to promote general social concern and less materialism in young people.

No
Original post by fat_hobbit
No

Go back to The Shire.
Imagine being a geezer who goes out drinking alone every night and conjures up fantasy tales about meeting Wenger's **** wiper and how he knows the players oh so well and imagine returning pissed to post about The Arsenal and how Chelsea are scum, seemingly proving this point with some **** picture about saving Stamford Bridge. Imagine being so thirsty over ******* Karen Gillan that you feel the need to post her pictures every day then chat some other **** about going to Scotland to find a redhead.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Lúcio
Go back to The Shire.

SHH, or else I will get Jimmy on you.
Just seen this thread on the misc.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164618351

Some absolute belters posted.

First thread I've seen on there that's had me in tears.
Dr Dre, best Hip-Hop producer of all time. So many bangers not even on any of his critically acclaimed albums.

Pro Green>Dre
Original post by Wilfred Little
Just seen this thread on the misc.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164618351

Some absolute belters posted.

First thread I've seen on there that's had me in tears.

That thread is the gift that keeps on giving. :laugh:
Are Bronies real life. So much cringe

Hahahaa wtf
^ lol, I can imagine posters on here being like that.

2nd pic, guy on the left looks like Andy Townsend also.
Is that supposed to be some kind of 'apology' for slavery?

BRB happened 100s years ago before any of them were alive
BRB 0.1% of society at time involved in slavery
BRB Just because youre white doesnt mean your ancestors were even in America/Britain at the time. Should Americans of Swedish or Polish decent be 'so sorry' too?
BRB thousands of white soldiers died in the Civil War to end slavery that they werent involved in...
BRB slavery existed in Africa, conducted by Africans, before Europeans arrived.
BRB Arabs, Turks and Tartars much more heavily involved in slavery, often of Europeans.

These guys are only doing this so they can tell all their liberal friends about how liberal they are too btw, it's ego masturbation for them.
(edited 9 years ago)
I get the sense Zurich votes UKIP. I get the feeling Wilfred Little does similarly.

Posted from TSR Mobile
^^ Lost it, ****ing Stu

On another note I just realised Grey's Anatomy is still on TV, it has managed 11 seasons so far, how did that happen
Finally got to watch Gotham... very impressed.
Original post by sr90
Finally got to watch Gotham... very impressed.

Me too. Quality.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7179
Original post by Wilfred Little
Dr Dre, best Hip-Hop producer of all time. So many bangers not even on any of his critically acclaimed albums.

Preemo will always be #1 for me

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest