The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JamesR12
get dis boy an Evian^

:rofl:
Original post by fallen_acorns
The idea of a meet for me would follow these stages:

- First mentioned: No.. would never go.
- Sees stories about old meets: hmm.. maybe...
- Gets sentimental about our community: YES! Lets do it!
- Meet is organised: Totally going to go....
- A few days before: Totally not going....
- Sees pictures/stories about how everyone was actually really nice, and people had a good time: Totally regret not going....

That is how I would envison it going..

(In reality, dont think I could ever justify a meet.. let alone trying to pursuade my wife that a train ticket and spending a day out to meet the random football people from the internet who she blames for stealling all my time.. is a good idea)

I love this guy :rofl:

Spot on Acorns! :eek: that's exactly how it would go for me too.
Can we scrap this idea lol guys pls :shy:
*Has fantasies of how it would go*
It feels awfully cringe talking about it lmao.

Original post by sr90
Zurich would be very interesting to meet

As would baconbutty :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I expect nothing other than 6.1ft+ Dutch alpha male from Zurich :cool:
BaconButty.... :mmm:

Original post by IceJJFish(II)
A TSR meet up would be terrible, there's only about 5 original posters and the rest are just those 5's dupes.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Eeexactly.

Original post by Kenan and Kel
Dat TV doe, when were those pics taken, looks like 1999

:rofl:

Kenan you'd be interesting to see!
Original post by Fideo
What's going on here then:

Exactly lol wtf :lolwut:
I feel like someone needs to make a spreed sheet of posters and dupes.. and keep it updated, attach it as a sticky on the forum..

Im sure some of you know who everyone is, but I have no clue... very easy to loose track
Original post by fallen_acorns

I reckon butty would actually be a really shy and quiet guy... think jam is probably more nerdy then he comes across... zurich is never going to live up to his stories etc. - Only person who I genuinly expect to be exactly as he was on here, in real life, would be luke... not entierly sure why though

Lol na Butty is most likely a party animal.

I wouldn't describe myself as nerdy although I was when I first joined TSR. I'd call myself a very technical person who is trying to utilise my technicality into everyday life. Some people will e.g. call me quiet but if anything in my interests was being discussed people would probably get sick of me as I'd go on for hours. Basically all the stuff I say on TSR wrt football I say in real life, this includes the myriad of hipster predictions and attempting to induce reactions in people.

In terms of a myer-briggs personality type I'm a stereotypical INTJ.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by jam277
Lol na Butty is most likely a party animal.

I wouldn't describe myself as nerdy although I was when I first joined TSR. I'd call myself a very technical person who is trying to utilise my technicality into everyday life. Some people will e.g. call me quiet but if anything in my interests was being discussed people would probably get sick of me as I'd go on for hours. Basically all the stuff I say on TSR wrt football I say in real life, this includes the myriad of hipster predictions and attempting to induce reactions in people.

In terms of a myer-briggs personality type I'm a stereotypical INTJ.

Ha, as am I. My sister got the same result but I did not know that before I took the test. Apparently only 2% of people who took the test in the USA got this result, but everyone seems to be claiming to have this result for some reason.
Original post by Tom_Ford
Ha, as am I. My sister got the same result but I did not know that before I took the test. Apparently only 2% of people who took the test in the USA got this result, but everyone seems to be claiming to have this result for some reason.

Most people I know who take that test don't get that result. The introverts usually get ISF? or something like that and there's a hell of a lot of Extroverted people that I know.
Original post by jam277
Most people I know who take that test don't get that result. The introverts usually get ISF? or something like that and there's a hell of a lot of Extroverted people that I know.

Yes, I am not an extrovert in real life tbh. However, I am very assured, but prefer to strategize on the most effective ways to be extroverted in specific situations rather than 'flowing' without direction. Reason behind this is that I don't find solace in other people, I have things I would want from people and this is where the "T" and "J" would come into it, but I don't derive my own inner peace from them.

Strangers on this anonymous online forum are probably the people I am truly nicest to in my life apart from close family.
Original post by Tom_Ford
Yes, I am not an extrovert in real life tbh. However, I am very assured, but prefer to strategize on the most effective ways to be extroverted in specific situations rather than 'flowing' without direction. Reason behind this is that I don't find solace in other people, I have things I would want from people and this is where the "T" and "J" would come into it, but I don't derive my own inner peace from them.

Strangers on this anonymous online forum are probably the people I am truly nicest to in my life apart from close family.

Yes. I think I'm a little bit of a user and I require people when I'm in need of something. I am usually quite efficient and most people when I have a serious conversation with them would say I'm goal orientated.
Original post by jam277
Yes. I think I'm a little bit of a user and I require people when I'm in need of something. I am usually quite efficient and most people when I have a serious conversation with them would say I'm goal orientated.

More of a Pep than a Jose then :lol: . I prefer Pep as a person tbh, more my type of scum.

Tom's choice of music in the gym showers.
What is it with old men and getting naked at the gym? Not to be racist but they're always white as well, never seen an ethnic person do it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Michael Owen getting his new car.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRG57-xJyOQ&feature=youtu.be

In tears here. ****ing Partridge-esque.

:biggrin:
Original post by Wilfred Little

''Grow your car organically''... ****ing hell. Where is he driving to, the Linton Travel Tavern?
Original post by Wilfred Little

The guy is such a bell.

[video="youtube;nJDCUKlwcV4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJDCUKlwcV4[/video]

Reckon this goes down as the cringiest bants of all time.
Original post by sr90
''Grow your car organically''... ****ing hell. Where is he driving to, the Linton Travel Tavern?

Cock Piss Owen

Proper tickled me that has.
Have you guys all seen this?

Original post by sr90
Have you guys all seen this?

08:10 Jesus wept.

Dat greenscreen doe.
Attachment not found

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest