The Student Room Group

Nees to get something off my chest...

TSR I want you to digest this, I have a lot of things to get off my chest due to recent events in my life.

I have somehow got a reputation for hating women on this board (although I probably post as much derogotary comments about men but obviously let's forget those coz LOLmen). I don't hate women, I don't even dislike them, heck I've a few pleasant interactions with women which I liked than most interactions with men.

I hate this idea that women are the best, empowered and only deserve the best which is a male model looking guy , even if they are average at best themselves. Because they're not the best or empowered. I'm the best. I'm the best in the world. There's one thing you're better at than I am and that's screaming and complaining until you get your way (feminism, fat shaming acceptance tumblr social justice warriors are just an example).

I hate this idea that good looking men are above us lesser men who have not been blessed with looks. Because you're not. Just because you can attract a few drunk girls at a club doesn't make you better than me, it doesn't warrant you any superiority over me because I'm the best.

I've been the best since day one and I've been vilified and detested since that day because I don't have a certain look and people don't want an unfortunate looking ethnic male with excessive talent to ever succeed. I've seized so many oppurtunities by the throat that its finally dawned on me that its just that, it's completely imaginary. I have proved to everybody in the world that I'm the best in the office, in the classroom, in the gym, in the car, on the pitch, even in the kitchen cooking food! Nobody can touch me.

And yet, no many how times I prove it, I'm not the one getting a lucrative raise at the office, I'm not the one getting student of the year despite having the highest grades in the year, I'm not the one getting sent on a year abroad despite having stellar marks, I'm not the one promoted in the news for my charity efforts for the local community yet those who did less than me are. I'm not on the company site despite being the most productive worker. I'm not the one getting attention from girls. I'm not in the local newspaper about my stellar grades, yet those with worse are, I'm not the one getting into the team for the final despite being the most economical bowler in the semis. But the fact of the matter is, I should be.

This isn't sour grapes. But the fact that I never get the recognition I deserve due to how I look makes me sick.

Oh, hey let me get something straight. Those of you who are going to cheer me on in this thread, you are just as a big a part in this as everything else. Because you're the ones who are trawling around at last call at 4am in a bar approaching any girl you can find, even if she is 3 points below you, for a desperate bang. You're the ones who are still all too happy to work and give your labours only to not receive the proper recognition in return because of how you look. You are all too happy with mediocrity and accept your fate meekly.

Not me, I know the talent I posses and what I being to the table and refuse to be undermined solely because I'm not a white, handsome man or just a woman of any kind.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1
What ethnicity eh
u wot m8
Wow...

Can't imagine why people think you hate women
Original post by what is this
TSR I want you to digest this, I have a lot of things to get off my chest due to recent events in my life.

I have somehow got a reputation for hating women on this board (although I probably post as much derogotary comments about men but obviously let's forget those coz LOLmen). I don't hate women, I don't even dislike them, heck I've a few pleasant interactions with women which I liked than most interactions with men.

I hate this idea that women are the best, empowered and only deserve the best which is a male model looking guy , even if they are average at best themselves. Because they're not the best or empowered. I'm the best. I'm the best in the world. There's one thing you're better at than I am and that's screaming and complaining until you get your way (feminism, fat shaming acceptance tumblr social justice warriors are just an example).

I hate this idea that good looking men are above us lesser men who have not been blessed with looks. Because you're not. Just because you can attract a few drunk girls at a club doesn't make you better than me, it doesn't warrant you any superiority over me because I'm the best.

I've been the best since day one and I've been vilified and detested since that day because I don't have a certain look and people don't want an unfortunate looking ethnic male with excessive talent to ever succeed. I've seized so many oppurtunities by the throat that its finally dawned on me that its just that, it's completely imaginary. I have proved to everybody in the world that I'm the best in the office, in the classroom, in the gym, in the car, on the pitch, even in the kitchen cooking food! Nobody can touch me.

And yet, no many how times I prove it, I'm not the one getting a lucrative raise at the office, I'm not the one getting student of the year despite having the highest grades in the year, I'm not the one getting sent on a year abroad despite having stellar marks, I'm not the one promoted in the news for my charity efforts for the local community yet those who did less than me are. I'm not on the company site despite being the most productive worker. I'm not the one getting attention from girls. I'm not in the local newspaper about my stellar grades, yet those with worse are, I'm not the one getting into the team for the final despite being the most economical bowler in the semis. But the fact of the matter is, I should be.

This isn't sour grapes. But the fact that I never get the recognition I deserve due to how I look makes me sick.

Oh, hey let me get something straight. Those of you who are going to cheer me on in this thread, you are just as a big a part in this as everything else. Because you're the ones who are trawling around at last call at 4am in a bar approaching any girl you can find, even if she is 3 points below you, for a desperate bang. You're the ones who are still all too happy to work and give your labours only to not receive the proper recognition in return because of how you look. You are all too happy with mediocrity and accept your fate meekly.

Not me, I know the talent I posses and what I being to the table and refuse to be undermined solely because I'm not a white, handsome man or just a woman of any kind.

Not to me.. need proof :smile:.
Reply 5
Wot tha fook?
Granted it may be easier for good looking people in life but you just need to get past it, life isn't going to change for you if you see things as this bleak...
What is this post even trying to say?
Reply 8
Wait, so you think women who aren't amazing looking are undeserving of model amazing men,
yet you have an issue with ugly men being put down (i.e. you)

Hypocrisy much?
This guy is just looking for attention.
Reply 10
Butthurt/10
Reply 11
It wouldn't be your looks that put me off, mate. It would be your horrendous arrogance at being better at everything and your overwhelming jealousy at others who have got recognition. You deserve to be in the paper because you have the best grades? Maybe they don't want arrogance in there, rather someone who has lower grades than you but has worked bloody hard for them and have amazing grades for them. Not in the bowling team even though you're apparently amazing? They're obviously looking for a team player, not someone who wants the glory for themselves. Same response for most things you're whining about.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending