The Student Room Group

A daily reminder that this will never be you!

Lets go off the check list.

Tall
Good looking
Big frame
Athletic
Adored for playing sports
Hot cheerleader GF

Just think at that moment how good it is being him and how terrible it is being you!

Scroll to see replies

It could be, but I don't want it
Based op
Reply 3
Original post by Magnetist-Master

Lets go off the check list.

Tall
Good looking
Big frame
Athletic
Adored for playing sports
Hot cheerleader GF

Just think at that moment how good it is being him and how terrible it is being you!

Tick,tick,tick all except the last one perhaps I have too much of the others.
Probably got a small cock though.
Original post by Wilfred Little
Probably got a small cock though.

No. There is no cruel irony. Taller more muscular men also have a bigger penis. Black people are tall and muscular as a trend and they have the largest penis.

Compare an 8yr old boy with an 8yr old girl...in terms of size there isn't much difference. Also an 8 yr old boy will have a tiny penis.

Now if you compare an 18yr boy to an 18yr old girl...the male is much larger and this is due to puberty...basically huge doses of testosterone, which also makes the male penis grow.

So the bigger more muscular guys got larger amounts of testosterone in their body during puberty...also made their penis grow larger.

Higher testosterone = better sports performance also larger penis.

Inject a women with testosterone and her clit will grow and turn into a witches finger.(tiny penis)

The little skinny guy got little testosterone during puberty which affected his muscle growth and penis growth.
Now as a joke or stereotype that guys who go to the gym have small penises can be semi true...because a lot go because they're small and weak and don't want to be....The rugby boys and athletes who go for sports performance and are tall and muscular by default will be packing.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 7
Yea, my gf is hotter than that. She actually has a chest instead of a flat spot where boobs should be.
Original post by Shadoo
Tick,tick,tick all except the last one perhaps I have too much of the others.

The last one is the most important
Original post by samba
Yea, my gf is hotter than that. She actually has a chest instead of a flat spot where boobs should be.

ie FAT
I don't get why people would want be someone else , my life might not be perfect but it's my life and I wouldn't change it for anything .
ie FAT

Lol what? Only fat chicks have boobs?
Reply 12
ie FAT

Aye, 7 stone at 5'5 is real obese mate. I'd have her treated for it, but she just isn't worth it.
Reply 13
Oh, you found my graduation photo!
Reply 14
There there, OP :console:.
Original post by samba
Aye, 7 stone at 5'5 is real obese mate. I'd have her treated for it, but she just isn't worth it.

Sure thing buddy boy. So you're a super sporty Jewish insomniac!

Original post by VannR
There there, OP :console:.

Thank you, it was actually tough when I first saw the pic. It made me think about all I have missed and all I will never experience.
Original post by ParadiseFound
I don't get why people would want be someone else , my life might not be perfect but it's my life and I wouldn't change it for anything .

Well then you're an idiot. You lost the genetic lottery, you're already dead.
(edited 9 years ago)
doesn't have a brain though

basically an animal
There are obviously people like this on here, just because it isn't you doesn't mean they don't exist
there is also a massive element of self improvement that can be made vs static genetics

Quick Reply

Latest