The Student Room Group

How often do you eat cake/sweets/chocolate/crisps etc.? Every day?

Scroll to see replies

Cake, almost never, unless its a birthday or I've made banana loaf...
Sweets, almost never.
Crisps, almost never.
Chocolate pretty much every other day. I have a sweet tooth!

I have a packet of rich tea biscuits that have been in my room for a few days now and I've ate one...
EVERY SINGLE DAY.....sometimes multiple times a day, you know, cos I'm super healthy :biggrin:
Rarely
I have one or two chocolate bars for lunch at college every day but on the weekends I only ever eat junk food when i feel like it. But we never really have any in our house so i just end up making myself some toast, if i'm too lazy to go to the shop.
Well,` I have cocopops or shreddies with sugar almost everyday for breakfast so I'm pretty sure that accounts as junk food :tongue:

For lunch I usually have something sugary as well, unless I decide to go for a "healthy" sandwich :P

The only healthy meal which I eat is dinner, but then I ruin that by having something sweet after it as well. lmao I never realised how bad all this sounds XD I try to eat healthier sometimes but I give up by the 5th hour :3
Original post by Smash Bandicoot
I am trying not to have it every day but on the second day I feel guilty because my mum tells me I'm too skinny :/

If you put on weight because of eating cake/sweets/chocolate/crisps it won't be a healthy weight gain. Think of all the clogging up of arteries :smile:

Anyway, sometimes its ok to eat these things, just not every day or all the time or in place of proper nourishing food.
I have chocolate almost everyday (I crave something sweet after my meals), sometimes eat cake (once or twice a week at school), don't eat crisps that much (like 2 or 3 doritoes, don't eat sweets.
Maybe once a month
Depends really I can go healthy and I can go to eating junk within the same day.

Take for example yesterday I had chicken and rice with spinach, completely healthy foods but today I'm going to eat bbq wings and potato wedges I bought from iceland.

I'm not fat my metabolism is ridiculously high.
Every day without fail. I drink a few pints of tea a day and HAVE to have chocolate/cake/biscuits etc with it. Usually its cookies or biscuits/chocolate biscuits.

Crisps, I'd say probably once every 3 days, sometimes less. But when I do it\s me opening a tube of pringles a lot of the time and well.....the tube appears to empty itself within a day, two at the most. :tongue:
Original post by jam277
I'm going to eat bbq wings and potato wedges I bought from iceland.

Love those southern fried or hot & spicy chicken strips they do. Also the southern fried chips, deep fry dem chips...beautiful....and likely artery clogging but YOLO.
Original post by joey11223
Love those southern fried or hot & spicy chicken strips they do. Also the southern fried chips, deep fry dem chips...beautiful....and likely artery clogging but YOLO.

Had those a couple days ago too. Iceland are so good man 89p crispy potatoes, get some chicken wings and pop it in the oven. :sogood:

Also I'm with you on pringles can eat the whole packet with ease.
Cake: very seldom, maybe once a month I've have a small slice of walnut cake if we have any in the house.
Sweets, maybe once a week.
Crisps, every other day or every day depending on whether I'm working or not.
Chocolate, once a fortnight at most. Don't really enjoy chocolate.
rarely because I have a naturally giant appetite and sweets/chocolate etc is **** all good at satiating, gotta maintain that sub 12% bf year round gnomesaiyan
Reply 54
As a vegan I guess I'm limited on the Junk Food, but I loooooove McDonald's fries. I eat them twice a week and I wish I wouldn't but mmmmm :tongue: :colondollar:
Original post by jam277
Had those a couple days ago too. Iceland are so good man 89p crispy potatoes, get some chicken wings and pop it in the oven. :sogood:

Also I'm with you on pringles can eat the whole packet with ease.

I think they get too much hate tbh. Yeah they sell some crap, but so is Tesco own brand frozen X product, it'll likely be the same suppliers anyhow. Branded goods are often cheaper at Iceland and some stuff is pretty decent, love those 1.50 thin pizzas, the ones made in Italy or whatever, sweet chilli chicken..awesome, really nice compared to anywhere else's offerings for that sort of price
Most days to be honest. I'll have healthy meals, and then something nice in the evening. But not all food that I like to treat myself to is junk, so it won't necessarily be that type of food every day. I'm active and maintain a healthy weight, so I don't see a problem really :smile:.
I have stopped eating junk food completely partly because It gave me symptoms of potential dental problems.
Primarily, I started gym and wanted a clean diet for pure results. ---> *4 months later*
Now I see results, I'm so glad I've stopped. :biggrin: Never again. :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Smash Bandicoot
Jeebus everyone is just eating stuff when they want to rather than when someone else wants them to do it. How do you do that?!

Everyday hahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Grace by Yahweh
If you put on weight because of eating cake/sweets/chocolate/crisps it won't be a healthy weight gain. Think of all the clogging up of arteries :smile:

Anyway, sometimes its ok to eat these things, just not every day or all the time or in place of proper nourishing food.

Dw I know more than enough about the health risks of hydrogenated oils, trans-fats and sugar. That's why, at 22, Mum doesn't like me being skinny :/

Original post by _Charlotte15
Everyday hahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile

That response makes no sense sorry?

Quick Reply

Latest