The Student Room Group

I am probably the most stupid person you will ever interact with. AMA

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Balloon Baboon
Depends which species of Penguin.

One of those black and white ones you see on documentaries of Antarctica.
Original post by Anonymoùs
One of those black and white ones you see on documentaries of Antarctica.

I think there are 4 or 5 different species in Antartica and they range in size and weight! :biggrin:

If you mean an Emperor Penguin, then the Penguin would win!
I think there are 4 or 5 different species in Antartica and they range in size and weight! :biggrin:

Agreed, although if the sheep is from Wales it'll have plenty of practice wrestling
Original post by WeedCanKill
...plenty of practice wrestling

And he doesn't mean with Penguins either!

In other words you dont have a friggin clue! Anyway a penguin is a bloody penguin. As is a sheep. (no a sheep is not a penguin! you know what I mean).
And he doesn't mean with Penguins either!

This guy gets it
In other words you dont have a friggin clue! Anyway a penguin is a bloody penguin. As is a sheep. (no a sheep is not a penguin! you know what I mean).

Allow me to retort. Antartica only has 4 species of Penguin and no they're not all the same. Not in the slightest.

For example; an Emperor Penguin's Approximate weight is 38kg where a Gentoo Penguin Approximate weight is only 5.6kg - pretty big difference.
(edited 9 years ago)
Allow me to retort. Antartica only has 4 species of Penguin and no they're not all the same. Not in the slightest.

For example; an Emperor Penguin's Approximate weight is 38kg where a Gentoo Penguin Approximate weight is only 5.6kg - pretty big difference.

Thats news to me then because I did not know that. They all look the same on TV. I suppose they all vary in weight just like people. I imagine there are light ones aswell as right fat bastards.
Thats news to me then because I did not know that. They all look the same on TV. I suppose they all vary in weight just like people. I imagine there are light ones aswell as right fat bastards.

I've been fortunate to pick a Penguin up and he was only small, but heavy! They're a bit like a heavy bowling pin! :biggrin:
I feel happy that this thread has given us a better understanding of RuneScape Crafting and the important debate of Penguin vs Sheep
Boredom bump

Quick Reply

Latest