The Student Room Group

Moving Sixth Forms?

Hi, I'm halfway through year 12 and I stayed at my old school and I don't like it at all. I was thinking about completely starting again at a different sixth form, including redoing year 12 because I want to take different subjects.

I was just wondering:

> would the application be the same as before or would it make a difference that I'd be starting Year 12 as a 17-year-old?

> what would I write under "present school"? Like, my current sixth form or past secondary school?

> would I have to mention that I'm redoing year 12 at all?
Original post by faketales
Hi, I'm halfway through year 12 and I stayed at my old school and I don't like it at all. I was thinking about completely starting again at a different sixth form, including redoing year 12 because I want to take different subjects.

I was just wondering:

> would the application be the same as before or would it make a difference that I'd be starting Year 12 as a 17-year-old?

> what would I write under "present school"? Like, my current sixth form or past secondary school?

> would I have to mention that I'm redoing year 12 at all?

I wouldint like to think so. Just show them your GCSEs and you should be fine. Or to be safe check with the new school

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending