The Student Room Group

Cambridge Offer Holders 2015 thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Original post by Mil Lee
hellooo yeah woo humanities all the way. glad to see im not the only one with insomnia

Haha I haven't attempted to sleep to be fair, yesterday's excitement hasn't quite worn off
Original post by paradoxicalme
Thank you so much, and well done to you too! :biggrin:

Living ****, that remark! Genuinely thought I didn't have a chance...If that happens again this year I'll go to the OCR offices with a flamethrower.

What happened?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by gearoid94
I made a freedom of information request last year and they emailed me a copy of my interview report. They charged me £10.

How would one go about doing that?
Well, I might as well post in here since I can :biggrin:

Pembroke Engineering for A*A*AA, though my A has already been achieved, so it's effectively A*A*A.

I'm sure this will give me really good motivation to revise hard this year too :smile:
Original post by RuthHarvey
Same subject/college/offer! Might be seeing you in October?

:biggrin: If we can meet those frickin' offers xD
I feel so bland compared to everyone else :lol:

Like I feel I'm okay intelligence wise.

But everyone else just seems to do a ton of other **** and I don't do anything.

I j chill and laze about :frown: no drive present

And I'm not private school lad either lmao, with those amazing holidays, or nights out

Thoughts are being cruel
Original post by L'Evil Fish

And I'm not private school lad either lmao, with those amazing holidays, or nights out

Thoughts are being cruel

Don't worry, you're not alone here :h:
Reply 147
Sweeeeet

I'm picking Maths B, Chemistry, Physics... And probably Biology of cells in case I wanna go into that stuff

Might see you in Chemistry and Cells :biggrin:
Gonville and Caius, Law, IB 40 points with 776 at HL :smile:

Thoughts are being cruel

There are very many people at Cambridge who are super lazy. And who knows, you may end up trying a lot of stuff once you start there (I sure did!).

Cambridge is like the least money-flashy place to be really, most people just eat in college so there's not much big spending on meals, no one really gets many drinks at clubs because they just get their haul from Sainsbury's and/or student bar beforehand, and to be honest I can't really think of much else in the way of expenditure you can really incur there. Besides, around 2/3rds of Cam are state schoolers, and of the private schoolers many aren't really that well off at all.

Oh OK I just thought of one expenditure thing which I guess does happen, which is that some people might have tricked out setups with like big TVs, top computers/projectors/speakers and game consoles in their rooms. That's about it though tbh.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Green_Pink
Don't worry, you're not alone here :h:

Yeah, I guess I'm just having those thoughts :lol:
Original post by rubisco
Might see you in Chemistry and Cells :biggrin:

Woooooo
Original post by ClickItBack
There are very many people at Cambridge who are super lazy. And who knows, you may end up trying a lot of stuff once you start there (I sure did!).

Cambridge is like the least money-flashy place to be really, most people just eat in college so there's not much big spending on meals, no one really gets many drinks at clubs because they just get their haul from Sainsbury's and/or student bar beforehand, and to be honest I can't really think of much else in the way of expenditure you can really incur there. Besides, around 2/3rds of Cam are state schoolers, and of the private schoolers many aren't really that well off at all.

Oh OK I just thought of one expenditure thing which I guess does happen, which is that some people might have tricked out setups with like big TVs, top computers/projectors/speakers and game consoles in their rooms. That's about it though tbh.

I want to start! I just always get nervous about starting things because I feel people will laugh at how bad I am at whatever :lol:

I don't drink which I feel will be like problematic :colonhash:

That doesn't bother me, not much of a gamer, bought a PS4 which was a waste of money tbf ahah
A*A*A and S,1 in STEP II/III from Trinity Hall for maths, delighted!
St. John's
Maths
A*A*A, and 1,1 in STEP II,III

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 153
Original post by EllaJayne
I'm Churchill toooooooo :smile:

Hey fellow churchiller! Can't wait to start the course now :biggrin:
Reply 154

I don't drink which I feel will be like problematic :colonhash:

/QUOTE]

I don't drink either. I am a bit worried about that, but now we're two in the same boat :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 155
Can't believe I can post here!

College: Selwyn
Course: Veterinary medicine
Offer: A*A*A

Congratulations to you all!
Original post by DiddyDodd
Bio NatSci, same college, same offer!!!! :smile:

Original post by Rose_Wavy
Well done! It's so exciting!, I can't quite believe it's actually happened!

So I've seen about 6 of us for NatSci at Christ's :eek:

20 others ish out there :lol:

I'm actually super proud I got in with all you people with like 99% ums :rofl:
Original post by paradoxicalme
x.

Owent4

Pembroke

NatSci biological

A*A*A*

Btw
NatSci Physical
Gonville and Caius
A*A*A
(edited 9 years ago)
English
Clare
A*AA

Does anyone know when it'll be updated on Track? Wanna firm it ASAP =)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending