The Student Room Group

Have you met a person who's genuinely kind hearted?

And who's not your friend; so it's probably some random people you've met and you thought they are genuinely kind hearted :smile:

What made you think that they are kind hearted?

Scroll to see replies

There's a guy who comes in to my work with his kids all the time. They sit and play ping pong in the garden, and he's always so good with his kids and lovely to my staff. I thought he might be a stay at home dad at first, but turns out he runs his own business and just makes a point of spending a few afternoons with his kids per week.

Was just the first person that sprang to mind when you said not a friend, most of my friends are kind hearted and tbh I tend to dissasociate myself with people who aren't.
Well once I was sitting at the train station waiting for a train and I was listening to music with my poker face on (I always look so depressed with it) and this guy comes up to me and asks me "are you ok?" with a concerned look, and I was like "I'm fine thanks" which he answered "are you sure?" and then told me to have a nice day :smile:

So that's the most kind hearted thing I've ever encountered.
Reply 3
Yep, at a hospital.
could such a person really exist.....
My mate's brother shaved off his hair when his gf got cancer. It was so kind of him :^_^::console::cry2:
Original post by Juday
Well once I was sitting at the train station waiting for a train and I was listening to music with my poker face on (I always look so depressed with it) and this guy comes up to me and asks me "are you ok?" with a concerned look, and I was like "I'm fine thanks" which he answered "are you sure?" and then told me to have a nice day :smile:

So that's the most kind hearted thing I've ever encountered.

attractive: kind hearted
ugly: creepy
Reply 7
Original post by Hal.E.Lujah
There's a guy who comes in to my work with his kids all the time. They sit and play ping pong in the garden, and he's always so good with his kids and lovely to my staff. I thought he might be a stay at home dad at first, but turns out he runs his own business and just makes a point of spending a few afternoons with his kids per week.

Was just the first person that sprang to mind when you said not a friend, most of my friends are kind hearted and tbh I tend to dissasociate myself with people who aren't.

Gotta love people like that :smile:

Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
My mate's brother shaved off his hair when his gf got cancer. It was so kind of him :^_^::console::cry2:

aw.
Two of my Mum's friends are incredibly kind, they are both positive about everything and really encouraging.Only other person I can think of is the vicar at my primary school, he had a nice presence when he would conduct assemblies.
Nah
My GP is very, very kind.
Yep! :smile:
Original post by dead sheep eater
attractive: kind hearted
ugly: creepy

No no no he wasn't my type at all he was old aswell
Original post by kka25
And who's not your friend; so it's probably some random people you've met and you thought they are genuinely kind hearted :smile:

What made you think that they are kind hearted?

I dunno, I've never met one before, cause most of the time, the one's who are kind-hearted towards me are my classmates, friends and family.

Would TSR count though? Cause I've met a few people here who seems genuinely kind-hearted cause they've never posted anything abusive, mean or etc.

P.S.

Sorry for the horrible grammar :frown:
Nope!

I'm pretty observant and I haven't seen even the most basic acts of kindness whatsoever.
Reply 15
Not really, everyone just loves themselves tbh :sad:
Even when I give a smile to anyone they're more likely to act odd. Only a few do back
I think I can never make someone upset and hurt them so I think I've only met myself to be like that. If I do that is I do apologise. We forgive and forget :h:
Have yet to meet one in person this year
Reply 17
Yeah I see myself in the mirror everyday.
Everyone in Germany (selectively)
As a 5 year old kid I got lost at Disneyland and instead of kidnapping me a randomer helped me find my parents which was kind of them

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest