The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Up quark
I haven't seen a sky like that in like 2-3 months lol. In london, it's all grey, dark, gloomy and rainy

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well now you can see the beautiful sky. Love CLOUDS :biggrin:
Original post by HSafirah
Well now you can see the beautiful sky. Love CLOUDS :biggrin:

It is indeed beautiful. I spend hours and hours in the summer looking at the clouds and listening to nasheeds. :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Check out the welcome lounge section. It's being spammed to death loool :beard:

Posted from TSR Mobile
By that very same guy....

And We send the winds fertilizing (to fill heavily the clouds with water), then caused the water (rain) to descend from the sky, and We gave it to you to drink, and it is not you who are the owners of its stores [i.e. to give water to whom you like or to withhold it from whom you like]

[Quran 15:22]
Anyone know the nasheed in the background of this video?

[video="youtube;WNk97Q3v5W0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNk97Q3v5W0[/video]
Check out the welcome lounge section. It's being spammed to death loool :beard:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Probably one of your disciples. :biggrin:
Reply 747
Original post by IdeasForLife
Wa'alaykumasalaam, I'm not sure. I apologise if this question gets swept into the spam of posts overnight, You may want to ask it on the Ask about Islam thread. That way you won't have to constantly report.

Can you link us to it
Proper sesh in Newcastle University Prayer Facility when this brother leads: https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152581310527996 :biggrin:
Original post by shadowdweller
Please report any dupes and we'll make sure they're dealt with :h:

But surely having a dupe by itself breaking a rule? For example, that imam facebook account above is me. But if I'm not trolling or abusing the dupe, tsr can't punish me for having it?
Jihadist convert arrested in an attempt to take over Newcastle university economics department!

But surely having a dupe by itself breaking a rule? For example, that imam facebook account above is me. But if I'm not trolling or abusing the dupe, tsr can't punish me for having it?

Of course, yeah - dupes are fine as long as they're not being used to rule break, or to avoid a ban. But if you're not sure, it's probably better to report so we can take a look :smile:
Jihadist convert arrested in an attempt to take over Newcastle university economics department!

Oof, look at that intense stare. Brother tmg is committing zina of the eyes there :fuhrer::ninja:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oof, look at that intense stare. Brother tmg is committing zina of the eyes there :fuhrer::ninja:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh so that's TMG - now I know how he looks like. So it's true then that Ideas like to post pics of TMG
(edited 9 years ago)
So it's true then that Ideas like to post pics of TMG

:teehee:
Oh so that's TMG - now I know how he looks like. So it's true then that Ideas like to post pics of TMG

Yeh. Ideas is his fanboy :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Pretty cold in jail like.

Posted from TSR Mobile
LOOL dw TMG, Sharia Court of Birming will get you out soon. :lol:

Exams over Alhumdulillah :biggrin:

(next ones in 4 months :indiff: )
On a serious note - wasn't arrested.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending