The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL Bartlett interview 2015

Hello internet! :biggrin:
Just got an email from UCL Bartlett and I was offered an interview on 10th Feb!
Did anyone here also applied for UCL Bartlett and are going to the same interview? :colone:
If not, any advice? I'm really nervous! :s-smilie:
Reply 1
Still waiting interview........nervous also... May I know if you have a levels at GB or you are an international student? Also, could you share what's your date the deadline of task? Thank you so much.

Posted from TSR Mobile
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
I am an international student :smile: I'm not sure what you mean by the deadline of the task?
Reply 3
Original post by ysynicole
I am an international student :smile: I'm not sure what you mean by the deadline of the task?

For example, mine is
to be received by Tuesday 6 January 2015.
what about urs

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
I've just received an interview email for 25th February. One advice I would give for the interview is to make sure that you know your portfolio and personal statement inside-out - so that you can talk around each piece and project well and from memory as they will have questions to ask about it. Good luck with your interview, do keep us posted as to how it went! I'm quite scared for mine as-well as it's my top 2! :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by jonas_zy
For example, mine is
to be received by Tuesday 6 January 2015.
what about urs

Posted from TSR Mobile

I see what you mean! I've done the UCAS task (the one which I had to do 6 drawings) back in December :h:
Sorry for the late reply btw :colondollar:
Reply 6
Original post by gareno.47
I've just received an interview email for 25th February. One advice I would give for the interview is to make sure that you know your portfolio and personal statement inside-out - so that you can talk around each piece and project well and from memory as they will have questions to ask about it. Good luck with your interview, do keep us posted as to how it went! I'm quite scared for mine as-well as it's my top 2! :smile:

Great advice! Thank you!
From what I've heard from other people, the Bartlett interviews are actually quite casual so don't worry too much :smile:
Original post by ysynicole

I'm an international student as well, and they requested just my portfolio without an interview... Not sure what that means

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
That's rare because they asked me to bring my portfolio to my interview :redface: Maybe you're too good that they don't even need to interview you :tongue:
Haha I don't think so 🙈I guess coming from India for an interview didn't make too much sense

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Original post by Ramesh Babu
Haha I don't think so ������I guess coming from India for an interview didn't make too much sense

Posted from TSR Mobile

But did you apply through UCAS or are you currently studying in UK? :smile:
I applied through UCAS, and I'm currently in studying in India only!! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Original post by Ramesh Babu
I applied through UCAS, and I'm currently in studying in India only!! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I guess that's why! The interview is probably available to UK students only. :smile:
Hey everybody!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/744402085674554/

Made a Facebook group for people who are off to the Bartlett. Could be cool to see who's going, and what's what!

If the link doesn't work then search for: Bartlett Architecture '18
Reply 14
Hey! I am also from india. I sent in my task a week ago. Still haven't heard back. How long did they take to reply to you? And after how much time do you have to send your portfolio?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending