The Student Room Group

Tattoos: yay or nay?

Poll

do you like them?

whats ur opinion :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by HarryDn
whats ur opinion :biggrin:

yeah having a tattoo is ok, its just that it should mean something to you, or if it doesn't keep it tastefull.
i haven't had one yet but i know what one im getting
Reply 2
Original post by GunslingerZearon
yeah having a tattoo is ok, its just that it should mean something to you, or if it doesn't keep it tastefull.
i haven't had one yet but i know what one im getting

how bout on a partner? :smile:
Original post by HarryDn
how bout on a partner? :smile:

yeah i'm all for it if my girlfriend wants a tattoo i will let her its her body not mine
As long as it's not a tattoo of some stupid, Tumblr, inspirational quote then it doesn't really matter
Reply 5
personally i think they're **** and pointless
I have a tattoo that reads "touch here for erection"
originally tattoos were reserved for sailors and prostitutes. i feel that should be the default position;it would enable one to avoid embarrassment.
Original post by the bear
originally tattoos were reserved for sailors and prostitutes. i feel that should be the default position;it would enable one to avoid embarrassment.

and the narrow-minded...
I'm conflicted- I've seen tattoos that look amazing on some people (mostly guys), but I wouldn't dare get one myself, as I've yet to think of something that I'd like plastered on my body for the rest of my life. :tongue:
Reply 10
Original post by the bear
originally tattoos were reserved for sailors and prostitutes.
And blind-drunk squaddies and prisoners.
Personally I don't find them attractive

Hairy body>Tattooed body
I'm a guy and I find tattoos on girls extremely sexy.
Depends on the tattoo. If it's some relatively small meaningful tattoo then it's cool even nice, but when it's some massive super mainstream tattoo that doesn't really match her then turn aff.
Depends what it is, if a girl has like a little butterfly, or a little love heart or something then no problem. ]

But if its huge and like covers most of their body then huge turn off
I'm a girl and, although I wouldn't refuse to date someone with a tattoo and I'm sure it wouldn't matter if I liked them, I just don't think they look very nice most of the time. I especially hate the huge ones that people get all of the way down their arms.
I find sleeve tatts on guys to be a major turn on, especially if they have a beard too.
Is it bad that i knew who the op was before I saw it?
A nay from me. I just don't like them.
I don't have a problem with them, they can be cool, but I find them really unattractive. It's annoying cos I find the punky look quite hot generally.
Meh doesn't make any difference to me.

They can look really cool tho

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending