Original post by IdeasForLife
:hand:

Heard you been telling people I trolled :eyeball:

Thats not nice :naughty:

Don't make me angry :lockstock:

It's okay Quantum, no need to pretend anymore :tongue:
Allahu akbar :biggrin:

atheist becomes muslim

[video="youtube;9xhZ00xnHIA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xhZ00xnHIA[/video]
Salaam guys, hope everyone is doing great insaAllah. Was wondering how all of you guys have (or are) memorising the different types of dua to say throughout the day. I.e. when waking up, sleeping, when putting on new clothes etc. I keep forgetting the ones I have learnt :frown:
Original post by Chukkeigh
Salaam guys, hope everyone is doing great insaAllah. Was wondering how all of you guys have (or are) memorising the different types of dua to say throughout the day. I.e. when waking up, sleeping, when putting on new clothes etc. I keep forgetting the ones I have learnt :frown:

Wssalaam,

Fortress of the Muslim?
Original post by Iqbal007
Wssalaam,

Fortress of the Muslim?

Yep using the same things. But keep forgetting it which kinda dampens my mood as I wanna say it at the top of my head rather than wipping out the book at every occasion.
Yep using the same things. But keep forgetting it which kinda dampens my mood as I wanna say it at the top of my head rather than wipping out the book at every occasion.

Nothing wrong with taking the book out and using it....don't frustrate yourself over it or do it in the easiest language you speak.
When I ask a question I expect the answer from the head not google or a book lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by beautifulxxx
When I ask a question I expect the answer from the head not google or a book lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Still taking answers for the non-Mahrem dawah question or have you asked another?
Original post by Zamestaneh
Still taking answers for the non-Mahrem dawah question or have you asked another?

No the Tawheed question I think. It was effort to type it so grabbed the Tawheed book to take a pic :tongue:
It's okay Quantum, no need to pretend anymore :tongue:

:gangster:
Original post by IdeasForLife
:gangster:

Bro, I beleive you weren't trolling. If ya get me. :mmm:
Original post by Tennumbers
Bro, I beleive you weren't trolling. If ya get me. :mmm:

:colone:
“Imam Malik never took a day off. He would study even on the days of ‘Id. Indeed, he would wait for the ‘Id because he knew that no one else would be competing with him on that day for the attentions of one of Madinah’s scholars, particularly Ibn Shihāb al-Zuhri. Malik would later recall one of these ‘Id day lessons as follows:
‘I attended the ‘Id prayer. Afterwards, I said to myself: ‘Ibn Shihāb will be free today.’ So I immidately went from the prayer area to sit by his door.
I heard him ask his servant girl: ‘Look to see who is at the door.’
She told him: ‘It’s that white-skinned associate of yours, Malik.'
He said: ‘Let him in.” So I came inside, and then he said to me: ‘It doesn’t seem like you even had a chance to go to your house before coming here.’ I told him that he was right. He asked: ‘Have you eaten?’
I said: ‘No.’
He said: ‘Then eat something.’
I said: ‘This is not what i need.’
‘Then what is it that you want?’ He asked.
‘I want you to relate knowledge to me.’
‘Come here then.’
I took out my copy boards and he related forty hadith to me. I asked him to relate more, but he said: ‘Forty is enough for you to relate, for you to commit to memory.’
I said: ‘Indeed I have already related them [to memory].
He then took the copy boards from my hand and said: ‘Relate them, then.’
I related them all to him. Then he returned the copy boards to me and said: ‘Come with me, for you are one of the vessels of knowledge.’

Salman Al-Oadah, In the Company of the Imams, p.82

I was referring to the Tawheed question but now that you've mentioned it.. what are your opinions on the Non-Mahram dawah question?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wa alaykum as salaam.

I find it best to keep reading it until you memorise it. Like reading the adhkaar every morning allowed individuals i know to memorise it fairly quickly.
Original post by beautifulxxx
Salam Alaikum WaRahmatullah.

Bringing this topic again because I'm stubborn like that.
Is it okay for a non mahram to communicate with a female under the justification of dawah?

Generally i believe it is best to avoid it.

And by communicate I don't mean a one hour talk, rather an everyday whatsapp or TSR convo.

certainly not on whatsapp.

I advise you to read up on the rulings and reasons on Ikhtilaat and Khalwa. It is important that you read the reasons so you can judge for yourself a certain situation.

wAllahu Alam.
Original post by Ibn Fulaan
Generally i believe it is best to avoid it.

certainly not on whatsapp.

I advise you to read up on the rulings and reasons on Ikhtilaat and Khalwa. It is important that you read the reasons so you can judge for yourself a certain situation.

wAllahu Alam.

Agreed. JazakAllahu khayran!
Indeed, Allah enjoins justice, and the doing of good to others; and giving like kindred; and forbids indecency, and manifest evil, and wrongful transgression. He admonished you that you may take heed. (Al Quran 16:91)

It is not righteousness that you turn your faces to the East or the West, but truly righteous is he who believes in Allah and the Last Day and the angels and the Book and the Prophets, and spends his money for love of Him, on the kindred and the orphans and the needy and the wayfarer and those who ask for charity, and for ransoming the captives; and who observes Prayer and pays the Zakat; and those who fulfill their promise when they have made one, and the patient in poverty and afflictions and the steadfast in time of war; it is these who have proved truthful and it is these who are the God-fearing. (Al Quran 2:178)

And good and evil are not alike. Repel evil with that which is best. And lo, he between whom and thyself was enmity will become as though he were a warm friend. But none is granted it save those who are steadfast; and none is granted it save those who possess a large share of good. (Al Quran 41:35-36)

guys I dont come on TSR often but whenever I do why are the majority of hotly contested and researched topics ( from the non Muslim side) always regarding Islam or regarding Muslim societies and figures?

Is it that secular, liberal students are now becoming fundamentalist atheists and are just outspoken and confrontational by nature or is it that the religion of Islam is becoming a very serious threat to western society in general and they feel the need to put a stop to it before it takes over or maybe they just reacting to neoconservative (mainly zionist owned/influenced media ie fox news , NY times, Sky news) and just reflect the growing trend of Islamaphobia in general or other reasons

Either way its quite confusing and worrying, is there a full on war about to start lol?
Original post by gooner97
guys I dont come on TSR often but whenever I do why are the majority of hotly contested and researched topics ( from the non Muslim side) always regarding Islam or regarding Muslim societies and figures?

Is it that secular, liberal students are now becoming fundamentalist atheists and are just outspoken and confrontational by nature or is it that the religion of Islam is becoming a very serious threat to western society in general and they feel the need to put a stop to it before it takes over or maybe they just reacting to neoconservative (mainly zionist owned/influenced media ie fox news , NY times, Sky news) and just reflect the growing trend of Islamaphobia in general or other reasons

Either way its quite confusing and worrying, is there a full on war about to start lol?

The problem is mutual. There is more or less a mirror image that "scholar" in Saudi Arabia who vilifies Jews and Christians has his identical image in someone in New York who is vilifying the Muslim.

Latest

Trending

Trending