Original post by interact
:hugs::hugs:

:blush:
Original post by Ibn Fulaan
Lol.

:eek:
the resemblance is uncanny
Original post by IdeasForLife
Thats a cool name. But yes you're right.

Watch now as some troll will create an account with that name :colone:
I've found that it is mostly ex-Muslims and atheists from a Hindu background that actively seek to arouse Christian and Jewish enmity against Islam. If there's an inter-faith philosophical discussion taking place, you can always count on them to quote random sayings taken out of context, trying their absolute best to prevent any understanding to take place.

They are an absolute waste of time, avoid them like the plague. We do not need to stoop down to their level and post derogatory pictures of other religions sacred symbols and scriptures, which also come from atheists not from a Muslim or Hindu background.
(edited 9 years ago)
This is the swan song of Western atheism. I don't think that it's going to be very long lasting, but it will have a role in polarising more and more the landscape of Western thought.
I've found that it is mostly ex-Muslims and atheists from a Hindu background that actively seek to arouse Christian and Jewish enmity against Islam. If there's an inter-faith philosophical discussion taking place, you can always count on them to quote random sayings taken out of context, trying their absolute best to prevent any understanding to take place.

They are an absolute waste of time, avoid them like the plague. We do not need to stoop down to their level and post derogatory pictures of other religions sacred symbols and scriptures, which also come from atheists not from a Muslim or Hindu background.

Bit racist.
Original post by Al-farhan

It happened. :lol:
This is the swan song of Western atheism. I don't think that it's going to be very long lasting, but it will have a role in polarising more and more the landscape of Western thought.

What do you mean bro?

Watch Quantum or Jameel create an account with that name.
:
Original post by Ankabout
It happened. :lol:

Original post by K1NG93
Watch Quantum or Jameel create an account with that name.

That didn't take too long!
Original post by generic_man
Bit racist.

Not really.

Lol it's happened :P

That didn't take too long!

Lol it has happened?
Original post by BannedForLife
Hello Zayyan :hi:

Hi Jameel or Quantum. :hi:
I'm not either of those although I'm well aware of who they are. None of my posts have trolled :dontknow:

What's the topic for today brothers and sisters?

Don't know. Maybe you can come up with one.
How about endurance? Are there any verses talking about how to deal with the dunya and its potential trappings?

Submitting Sun....is that you?
How about endurance? Are there any verses talking about how to deal with the dunya and its potential trappings?

Yeah that's a good idea. :yy:
Original post by beautifulxxx
This has got to me my favourite lecture by Mufti Menk yet. Absolutely beautiful a MUST WATCH!!! I'm telling you even non religious people enjoyed watching it: [video="youtube;JWWqvRm7Mq0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWWqvRm7Mq0[/video]

he looks wahhabi. why are you listening to wahhabi scholars. rofl you no watching news yo?
Original post by Basiji
he looks wahhabi. why are you listening to wahhabi scholars. rofl you no watching news yo?

He isn't a wahhabi.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by K1NG93
He isn't a wahhabi you fool.

lol ok.

Latest

Trending

Trending