The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

No. I think I was first put off by it when I went on Omegle when I was 16. There was 5 Turkish guys who separately asked me to show them my feet. I've been haunted ever since.
Yeah, so long as they aren't overly obsessed.
Reply 3
Hell no, feet are gross I always wear socks :eek: :s-smilie:
Why not - as long as he doesn't ask you to do things you are uncomfortable with

On the other hand - I do not think a guy with a foot fetish would date me - my feet are nasty
Reply 5
Erm I think it's a bit weird and I'm not sure I'd feel massively comfortable if it was a slight thing for feet then I might be able to deal with it but if that was one of his main things I'd just be creeped out. A no really...
Reply 6
Yes if he wasn't creepy about it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
No way! I don't like feet so it would just creep me out big time!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by gemmam
Yes if he wasn't creepy about it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is that possible? :biggrin:
Theres far far far weirder fetishes out there. A foot fetish is mild compared to the things some people enjoy.
No because I have manky feet :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I hateeee feet
Reply 12
Original post by Reue
Is that possible? :biggrin:

Yeah I mean if he wasn't obsessed by them (eg. only wanted to do sexual things that involved feet, asked random women for pictures of their feet/questions about their feet etc).

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ooo yeah! :gah: I like foot fetishists :daydreaming: Although it'd probably depend on the kind of feet that he fetishised. Not interested in the bare nail stuff :nah: :flower2:
Thank you so much :smile: I tried to send you a PM to thank you personally for your reply but your inbox is full :frown: Could you clear some space? :colondollar:

Original post by beeninetytwo
Ooo yeah! :gah: I like foot fetishists :daydreaming: Although it'd probably depend on the kind of feet that he fetishised. Not interested in the bare nail stuff :nah: :flower2:
That depends. If he cheats on you, then does he get off on the wrong foot?
Original post by King Boo
Theres far far far weirder fetishes out there. A foot fetish is mild compared to the things some people enjoy.

Vomit fetish. I forget its technical name.
Original post by LucasADNorth
Vomit fetish. I forget its technical name.

Formicophilia. The stuff nightmares are made of. Don't google it.
Depends on the fetish. I'd love some unconditional love + a massage and a pedi! - granted it doesn't tickle much.

If he licks them,ew no, I'm not kissing that mouth.
/VORAREPHILIA\

Basically. No images on google, for obvious reasons once you know what it is.

Original post by King Boo
QFA
(edited 9 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending