The Student Room Group

I just ate a whole bag of skittles??!!

The jumbo pack with about 175g of skittles. I ate a full breakfast (scrambled egg and toast) and a full lunch (potato soup and bread) and I have been munching these skittles all day while I revise. My back teeth are starting to get a little sore and my tongue is REALLY red/orangey. My teeth are already bad so does that mean they are gonna get EVEN worse cause of this?? Should I avoid sweets for the next couple of days?? Am I gonna get diabetes? HELP!!

Scroll to see replies

Lol you won't get diabetes just from eating a bag of skittles. I would cut down on the sweets though, yes. Avoid them for a while if your teeth are sore/already bad etc.
Original post by Precious Illusions
Lol you won't get diabetes just from eating a bag of skittles. I would cut down on the sweets though, yes. Avoid them for a while if your teeth are sore/already bad etc.

Thank You >.< I'm guessing chocolate, cake and biscuits count as "sweets" so I have to cut down on them too :cry2:
Original post by ilovereading
Thank You >.< I'm guessing chocolate, cake and biscuits count as "sweets" so I have to cut down on them too :cry2:

Anything sugary I'd say so yeah :sadnod: I can relate as I have an insane sweet tooth but my teeth have felt like **** lately so I'm trying to cut down :huff:
Reply 4
enjoy the sugar rush before the inevitable grinding come down
Original post by Precious Illusions
Anything sugary I'd say so yeah :sadnod: I can relate as I have an insane sweet tooth but my teeth have felt like **** lately so I'm trying to cut down :huff:

I dont even know what got into me today, I just thought today is a revision day therefore must have skittles ?? xD I dont normally eat healthy but I dont normally eat insane amounts of sweets/sugary things either :L

Time for a change :sadnod:
Original post by 22.22
enjoy the sugar rush before the inevitable grinding come down

The sugar rush is keeping on point for studying :biggrin: but **** **** **** I completely forgot about the sugar crash :cry:
:facepalm2:

This stuff never fails to surprise me. My advice. If you can't control yourself around snacks, I recommend you don't buy them.
Original post by SophieSmall
:facepalm2:

This stuff never fails to surprise me. My advice. If you can't control yourself around snacks, I recommend you don't buy them.

It was ONE time ;(
It was ONE time ;(

Really? REALLY? are you being honest? :wink:
Reply 10
lol, I'm use to it. I guess it's also the shell texture of the skittles (become jagged and sharp) and go into the gums.
Now I wAnt skittles
Original post by SophieSmall
Really? REALLY? are you being honest? :wink:

*sigh* No... :ashamed: but its never been skittles before ?
The jumbo pack with about 175g of skittles. I ate a full breakfast (scrambled egg and toast) and a full lunch (potato soup and bread) and I have been munching these skittles all day while I revise. My back teeth are starting to get a little sore and my tongue is REALLY red/orangey. My teeth are already bad so does that mean they are gonna get EVEN worse cause of this?? Should I avoid sweets for the next couple of days?? Am I gonna get diabetes? HELP!!

They're only half full anyway so it's fine :P Most of the pack is air :biggrin:
Original post by Caver
lol, I'm use to it. I guess it's also the shell texture of the skittles (become jagged and sharp) and go into the gums.

I never thought of that!
*sigh* No... :ashamed: but its never been skittles before ?

It's okay man.
Admitting you have a problem is the first step. I'm here for you bro.
Original post by queen-bee
Now I wAnt skittles

DONT DO IT :cry:
Reply 17
I just ate a small pack the purple one :smile:
Srsly give me skittles now.

Sudden craving oops
Original post by al_94
I just ate a small pack the purple one :smile:

I had a jumbo pack WITH the blue limited edition skittle :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest