The Student Room Group

Girls, does height matter to you?

Scroll to see replies

6' 2" checking in. Just about non-manlet status.
Original post by Maker
People are swallow.

People are what?
Yep, it matters
Original post by sheercaan
Seen as im 5ft 3" anything taller suits me. However the taller the better (makes me feel safe)

Really?

There's like a 7'something" guy at college but he kinda struggles to walk...

You have to be built a certain way and tall lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't consider that important but I would prefer for them to be tall. At the very least, my height, and I'm short.
Reply 65
I find tall guys attractive but that would never stop me from dating an average to short person^^
I'm 5'1'' and none of my previous boyfriends was less than 6'0'' (but that's probably because I feel more attracted to taller men)

Posted from TSR Mobile
It really matters a lot. My height is not qualified to be a flight attendant. It has been my dream job...
I'm 5ft 9 so over 6ft would be nice.
im 6ft 2..kinda scared girls will be turned off since im not really muscular...
Reply 69
Original post by Maker
People are swallow.

Girls are shallow for preferring tall guys or atleast for the guy to be a few inches taller?

That's a perfectly normal preference to have based on culture and biology.
Original post by slade p
Girls are shallow for preferring tall guys or atleast for the guy to be a few inches taller?

That's a perfectly normal preference to have based on culture and biology.

If guys are shallow for preferring whatever they like then yes girls are shallow for this.

But if that's fine then so is this.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bealzibub
Does your partners height matter to you in a relationship?, if so what is the minimum height?

Also, please state your height too

Doesn't bother me really.
I think I would definitely prefer to go out with a guy who's taller than me, but if there's someone I like who's a bit shorter, I won't mind. Might be a bit awkward if he's really short though.
I'm 6' tall.
Not even an option. :rofl:
An ideal guy would be at around 5'11. I'm 5'7 but would like to have the option of wearing big heels sometimes.
Original post by EloiseStar
Not voting because I don't have a specific height for the ideal man. My boyfriend is 6'3, I am 5'3. Height doesn't really get in the way and him being a lot taller than me doesn't bother me what-so-ever.

I'm not shallow enough to not date somebody because they were smaller than me. We all have our faults.

Um are you suggesting being small is a fault. Shut the **** up with your double standards.
Original post by reallydontknow
Really?

There's like a 7'something" guy at college but he kinda struggles to walk...

You have to be built a certain way and tall lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well i didn't mean that tall haha but he cant help it. Yeah it does help if they are a bit of a bigger build instead of being like a bean pole as i like to call my brother who is also very tall
Reply 77
Original post by vanessa409
The current person I'm dating is just under 5ft. I don't care if the person is smaller or taller than me, height doesn't matter!
(I'm 5'2)

I forgot people came in that size.
Original post by slg60
I forgot people came in that size.

That's mean
As long as they're taller then me. :smile: Which is pretty easy considering I'm dead on five foot. My boyfriend is 5'6. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending