Original post by RupertSamuel
Thought I would get this started.

Post below your

- What your going to study ?
- Where are you looking at living ?
- What A-levels are you studying ?

I have also made a freshers group -
facebook.com/groups/717990961641162

hi, I have applied for printed textiles and surface pattern design, what about yourself? I study lit, art and geography
Leeds Arts University
Leeds Arts University
Leeds
I've applied for Fashion, looking at living in Carlton Hill and I'm studying BTEC Level 3 in Art & Design :smile:
Going to study Animation
Hopefully living at Carlton Hill
& currently studying fine art and creative media production :biggrin:
I've applied for Photography, currently do a BTECH in it, will be living in Liberty Park hopefully:smile:
Reply 5
I am going to study fashion. But I am unsure on where to live when studying... Liberty park or Carlton Hill?
Liberty Park! :biggrin:
Reply 7
ive applied for photography im thinking liberty park! and studying art maths and psychology
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 8
I think liberty park... I need my own bathroom!!
Original post by elnrmae
ive applied for photography im thinking liberty park! and studying art maths and psychology

was your interview on wednesday? i'm not quite sure how mine went...:s-smilie:
Reply 10
I had my interview a few weeks ago.. They got back to me within 5 days. I am sure your interview went well!! 😊
Reply 11
Original post by photoclaire

my interview was on 24th march and ive just got a conditional offer today! but they said expect to wait for up to 2 weeks
Reply 12
Original post by photoclaire

i thought it was okay but they didnt ask about my mini project that we had to do
Original post by elnrmae
my interview was on 24th march and ive just got a conditional offer today! but they said expect to wait for up to 2 weeks

Yeah that's when mine was! I probally saw you! and I also got an offer! :biggrin:
Reply 14
do we have to live either in liberty park or carlton hill? and do other student from other areas of the uni live there like not just art college student?
Reply 15
I think there are other accommodations available but they are the main ones for leeds college of art x
Reply 16
Original post by Livv5
I think there are other accommodations available but they are the main ones for leeds college of art x

ahh okay but anyone could live there throughout the whole uni? i just thought being around a variety of people would be more interesting than all art students
Reply 17
Yeah. I think liberty park is different unis and carlton hill is just leeds college of art x
Reply 18
Original post by Livv5
Yeah. I think liberty park is different unis and carlton hill is just leeds college of art x

ah sweet thankyou!
Carlton hill is also for Leeds Beckett uni

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending