The Student Room Group

Warwick GEP (A101) Applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 480
I have just withdrawn my application. I hope this means that someone else gets the interview! Good luck to everyone with their warwick applications!
Original post by santi_92
I'm on the Friday in the morning so I'm headed up on Thursday. How about you?

Ah shame. My interview is on Wednesday. Good luck:smile:
Is anyone else worried that 10 mins (2mins reading) so 8 Minutes is quite long for an MMI station?
Does anyone know if we still get a video, group work or an acting station?
Reply 483
Original post by GiuliaRinaldi
Is anyone else worried that 10 mins (2mins reading) so 8 Minutes is quite long for an MMI station?
Does anyone know if we still get a video, group work or an acting station?

I imagine there will be a practical station or 2. Warwick are quite fond of unorthodox and varied methods of assessment, judging by the way the selection centre was constructed in previous cycles.
Original post by GiuliaRinaldi
Ah shame. My interview is on Wednesday. Good luck:smile:

Hey, what are you planning to study at warwick?
Reply 485
Does anyone know if we all have to bring in references for the interview?
Original post by mack123
Does anyone know if we all have to bring in references for the interview?

I'm bringing in all my proofs of work experience, which is a bit like a reference, but that's it :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 487
Original post by Going_To_California
I'm bringing in all my proofs of work experience, which is a bit like a reference, but that's it :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Am I right in thinking we were never actually asked to bring these though?
I was under the impression they were going to request these from a pool of us?
Original post by mack123
Am I right in thinking we were never actually asked to bring these though?
I was under the impression they were going to request these from a pool of us?

They say it on the guidance form, but it isn't explicit. I emailed them a while ago to clarify and they say that they want everyone to bring confirmation for everything they've written on the survey, which is a pain.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Going_To_California

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you taking proof of work experience up to their December 2014 deadline, or including things that you have done up to the interview date too?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sashanicoletemp
Are you taking proof of work experience up to their December 2014 deadline, or including things that you have done up to the interview date too?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm just taking up to December 2014. Currently doing a masters and am pretty much constantly in the lab, so there isn't really anything in between then and now for me. I'd imagine as long as you have enough proof to fulfil their 70 hours, they won't mind what else you bring.
Did everyone else get the email about bringing supporting materials for DBS/the questionnaire today? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by emmaaa88
Did everyone else get the email about bringing supporting materials for DBS/the questionnaire today? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hiya, no I didn't receive any email. I assume it's only been sent to a pool of people then? (This is the thing asking for confirmation of work experience right?)
Reply 493
Original post by emmaaa88

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got it. Seems we're part of the unlucky chosen few then! Luckily I was on the ball and got evidence organised over Christmas. Long as I can find the envelope...
Reply 494
Original post by am1992
I got it. Seems we're part of the unlucky chosen few then! Luckily I was on the ball and got evidence organised over Christmas. Long as I can find the envelope...

I assumed that everyone received the email as it had details regarding the interview and also stated that ALL applicants must bring evidence of work experience.
Reply 495
Original post by HabzZ
I assumed that everyone received the email as it had details regarding the interview and also stated that ALL applicants must bring evidence of work experience.

I thought everyone had to bring evidence as well but no idea tbh. All I know is I got the same email. Best policy is prob to bring evidence anyway, worst case scenario they don't bother taking it.
This is slightly worrying! Has anybody else Not received this email??
Original post by FerreroRocher94
This is slightly worrying! Has anybody else Not received this email??

Maybe it's in your junk folder? I don't think it's anything to worry about, probably worth taking supporting documents along just in case.
Reply 498
The Warwick wait is almost over. I hate how both Warwick and Notts are so late to interview compared to the other med schools. I just want this whole process to be over soon!
Original post by nug
The Warwick wait is almost over. I hate how both Warwick and Notts are so late to interview compared to the other med schools. I just want this whole process to be over soon!

Remember, however, that you are in a pretty good position compared to most with your two offers..

Which is your top choice if I may ask?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending