The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by elmosandy
How was I trolling? I said a lot of girls I know like black guys, that's their type Gott thought I thought because white girls I know like black guys that means every white girl on earth likes baclk guys. If you read all my comments to him after I explained this and he got the message that I wasn't saying that -.-

the other guys were trolling lmao.
Original post by ParadiseFound
Why does it hurt you so much to admit that some white girls are attracted to black guys ? Don't be mad cause your ugly. White girls don't belong to you.

Bitter ? Take a look at yourself dude.

You've just hounded a girl across 4 pages because she dared say that she and her friends are attracted to black guys. You then attempted to rationalise her attraction by generalising an entire geographic. All because she confessed a preference ? And you call me bitter ? lol.

Lol I'm mixed but I don't have a type tbh, my friends and other girls I just know not even friends, but I agree 100% :smile: Gott sounds racist..

Original post by Gott
I think you'll find that it was her generalisations I was 'hounding'

I explained that I don't think my white friends represent all white girls on earth... yet you kept on the same track that I was and then afterwards you understood and said I must live in 'a typical place, like London'

Tbh I can actually link you to a girl who lives in Herefordshire who likes black guys
Original post by ChickenMadness
the other guys were trolling lmao.

Oh right okay :smile: and actually I don't think so I think they're just racist:smile:
Original post by Gott
Yes, I gave up on her

He was saying YOU were trolling lol
Lol I'm mixed but I don't have a type tbh, my friends and other girls I just know not even friends, but I agree 100% :smile: Gott sounds racist..

I explained that I don't think my white friends represent all white girls on earth... yet you kept on the same track that I was and then afterwards you understood and said I must live in 'a typical place, like London'

Tbh I can actually link you to a girl who lives in Herefordshire who likes black guys

It's not surprising at all really. He exposed himself when he attacked you with such tenacity.

You see it so often with insecure white men. They're so agrivated that they can't get a girl that the idea of a black man getting with one makes their blood boil. Even Elliot Rodgers said something along the lines of "why can a black man get girls but not me ?, they're inferior".

Funnily enough I have plenty of white friends who don't see this subject as a problem whatsoever. They tend to be secure in themselves though.
Original post by Gott
Seriously you mustn't know what population validity means, I've had enough of you, I'm out :creep:

I do know what you mean though, I never thought that if all my white girl friends like black guys then that means every white girl on earth likes black guys

No I was commenting that I know a girl who lives in *Hertfordshire ( my bad -_-) who likes black guys aswell :P just commenting :P Like I said I know some white girls who like Asian guys or just white guys ...
It's not surprising at all really. He exposed himself when he attacked you with such tenacity.

You see it so often with insecure white men. They're so agrivated that they can't get a girl that the idea of a black man getting with one makes their blood boil. Even Elliot Rodgers said something along the lines of "why can a black man get girls but not me ?, they're inferior".

Funnily enough I have plenty of white friends who don't see this subject as a problem whatsoever. They tend to be secure in themselves though.

Could be both, I think it's more racism, like he can't stand black guys being with white girls can't stand white people mixing with black people and all that racist crap. I mean, at first he said ' well it's only because there's not a lot of black guys around ' ergh
Original post by Gott
However many anecdotes you have it's not relevant. Like I say I'm out

Whatever, we all know everyone has different types and preferences, one could find someone beautiful the other could find the same person not so good-looking, but you really have such a strong problem if a white girl likes a Black guy..
Original post by Strawberry68
I thought that after I posted it but it's my opinion on the stereotypical life style. It's more found in America.

Black culture would be your stereotypical rap music videos. Money, weed and hoes. I follow quite a few black guys on twitter and it's all they seem to tweet about :I

Black culture is not money weed and hoes. dont be a silly person
Posted from TSR Mobile

Seriously, another race and dating thread.
Reply 70

Nothing to do with "white racism"....You'd be much more successful making up a case about sexism here...(not my personal opinion though)
Most men of every race will have tribalistic attitudes towards "their women"(and this is excluding the softer,geekier types who aren't all that competitive anyway)...Asian guys do it,white guys do it,even the most self-hating black dudes will cringe at the sight of an attractive black girl with a white guy...And thats without even getting into the more traditionally rigid strata of society(i.e. the muslims,south-asians,arabs etc).
It's not a white thing.It's not a security thing.It's a guy thing.And theres actually absolutely nothing wrong with it.
(edited 9 years ago)
I've seen attractive black guys before. But personally they're not my type.
Original post by P357
Nothing to do with "white racism"....You'd be much more successful making up a case about sexism here...(not my personal opinion though)
Most men of every race will have tribalistic attitudes towards "their women"(and this is excluding the softer,geekier types who aren't all that competitive anyway)...Asian guys do it,white guys do it,even the most self-hating black dudes will cringe at the sight of an attractive black girl with a white guy...And thats without even getting into the more traditionally rigid strata of society(i.e. the muslims,south-asians,arabs etc).
It's not a white thing.It's not an security thing.It's a guy thing.And theres actually absolutely nothing wrong with it.

Really?I do not know guys like that at all, they don't care who's going out with who really, yeah i'll admit I see people generally dating their race, but people I know do not care.
Anyways even it it's about tribe, why does Gott hate it so much, the fact he was so defensive about it makes me think racism

+ it's not 'white racism' it's racism. hating someone because of the colour of there skin is racism. end of, it's just more common that you'll find white racists. I know black people who hate white people, like they say white people were from test tubes -_-

P.S the Tribe thing to me is very silly
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Rakas21
Those who are British born tend to do better than non-white ethnicity (probably because of Islamaphobia and a perception that Orientals are small and shy) but the vast majority of white girls I've met have wanted a white man.

Since when do you have to be white to be British-born?
Original post by SwaggyMcBuckets
I've been wondering, do English girls thin black men are attractive?

Some of them are attractive and some aren't- just like any other race. However I wouldn't go out with the stereo- typical African American dude. They annoy me :rolleyes:
Reply 75
Really?I do not know guys like that at all, they don't care who's going out with who really, yeah i'll admit I see people generally dating their race, but people I know do not care.
Anyways even it it's about tribe, why does Gott hate it so much, the fact he was so defensive about it makes me think racism

+ it's not 'white racism' it's racism. hating someone because of the colour of there skin is racism. end of, it's just more common that you'll find white racists. I know black people who hate white people, like they say white people were from test tubes -_-

Well like I said,the majority of guys will have tribalistic views towards what they perceive to be "their women"...It's nothing to do with racism or hate,it's just territorialism. And actually all cultures on earth will have this in common (granted there's huge repercussions for white guys to be public with such views in western societies...and pretty much none for say pakistanis,which is why you'll see the latter being more vocal and proactive with their "territorialism")...

There's a reason as to why through much of human history one of the strongest forms of war propaganda for fighting soldiers has been "if they win they'll take your women"-kind-of-thing(you can find some great WWII propaganda posters with themes along these lines XD)....It's a guy thing,kind of like the protective instinct stuff (Again,not applicable to every guy...certainly not the softer geekier types)
Original post by Walt_14
Since when do you have to be white to be British-born?

You don't. I meant black-british in the sense that they are born here. I think blacks born here tend to fit in well these days, much better than Muslims for example.
Yes. I'm a white British girl and I find black men as attractive as white.
Reply 78
Original post by SwaggyMcBuckets
Sorry for being vague: what im getting to is: are stereotypical feautures like the dark skin, deep tone of voice, muscly build a turn on for British girls?

AHAHAHA just because someone is black does not mean that they have the other two things, I mean that isn't even a stereotype you just made it up!

But I echo what precious said attractive people in all races. But you cannot expect white girls to think you are attractive if you are not interested in black girls... Maybe you are interested in them but that is what I have gleaned from the post.
Original post by P357
Well like I said,the majority of guys will have tribalistic views towards what they perceive to be "their women"...It's nothing to do with racism or hate,it's just territorialism. And actually all cultures on earth will have this in common (granted there's huge repercussions for white guys to be public with such views in western societies...and pretty much none for say pakistanis,which is why you'll see the latter being more vocal and proactive with their "territorialism")...

There's a reason as to why through much of human history one of the strongest forms of war propaganda for fighting soldiers has been "if they win they'll take your women"-kind-of-thing(you can find some great WWII propaganda posters with themes along these lines XD)....It's a guy thing,kind of like the protective instinct stuff (Again,not applicable to every guy...certainly not the softer geekier types)

I have not met people like that. I've met people who don't really care, I know a black guy dating a white girl and vica-versa and none of their black and white friends give a ****.
It's the 21st Century not WWII anymore. This tribe stuff is silly.

Latest

Trending

Trending