The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Children's Nursing BCU interview

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Maturehealth
I was told end of feb, but i read somewhere end of march now. What were you told? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
k
I was told end of feb beginning of March time
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Original post by miss_fitness1234
k
I was told end of feb beginning of March time

Shouldn't be too long now

Posted from TSR Mobile
Someone had an offer off them yesterday, the wait is killing me x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by beckgibbons

Posted from TSR Mobile

Omg really?! Where did u see that? I get the feeling I might not get it x

Posted from TSR Mobile
On another thread I follow she just told ME she heard last night via admissions and she has an offer! Me too ive lost all hope with it really x
On another thread I follow she just told ME she heard last night via admissions and she has an offer! Me too ive lost all hope with it really x

Do you know when she had her interview?

As if they have given out an offer, I wander how many more people have heard. I guess we may know by next week. I'm so nervous 😖 x

Posted from TSR Mobile
I really hope so! No im not sure when the interview was x
I am going to be obsessively checking my emails now 😢 did you say they had the offer via UCAS or straight from admissions? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
I am going to be obsessively checking my emails now 😢 did you say they had the offer via UCAS or straight from admissions? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me too, she had it from admissions x
Me too, she had it from admissions x

Okay thanks, if I get an update from track I think I'll cry lol x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey, I have an interview this Monday and I'm starting to get nervous! are there any tips you could give based on your experience there? Any help would be appreciated what should I expect from the interview - I'm applying as a mature student so don't know any one who is applying!
Good luck guys!
Original post by childnurseapp
Hey, I have an interview this Monday and I'm starting to get nervous! are there any tips you could give based on your experience there? Any help would be appreciated what should I expect from the interview - I'm applying as a mature student so don't know any one who is applying!

They ask me 5 questions and 3 scenario based questions, where u record ur answers on an ipad. Ull understand what im talking about when u have ur interview.
Good luck guys!

Hi! Good luck with your interview. The day is really relaxed, there are current students there who you can speak and ask questions too.
I found the interview quite short, 5 questions then the rest on the ipad. Everyone was really friendly x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Good luck guys!

Hello, good luck for your interview! I personally found the day quite relaxed and easy going. You sit your maths and English which is really easy tbh! Then you have an interview with 2 people, they asked me 3 questions each. I then had my iPad interview which was quite nerve racking for me as you can see your face and your response gets played back to you, there's just 3 questions off children.
Just stay calm and say everything you want to, I regret not speaking enough aha x
Hello, good luck for your interview! I personally found the day quite relaxed and easy going. You sit your maths and English which is really easy tbh! Then you have an interview with 2 people, they asked me 3 questions each. I then had my iPad interview which was quite nerve racking for me as you can see your face and your response gets played back to you, there's just 3 questions off children.
Just stay calm and say everything you want to, I regret not speaking enough aha x

Thank you! I hope you all get your places :smile:
I feel a bit better knowing it is a bit more relaxed, the iPad does sound daunting though, I have so many mock questions it's ridiculous! Do they ask about recent news articles?
I'll probably remember you said that and then start rambling half way through! :tongue: x
I feel a bit better knowing it is a bit more relaxed, the iPad does sound daunting though, I have so many mock questions it's ridiculous! Do they ask about recent news articles?
I'll probably remember you said that and then start rambling half way through! :tongue: x

Yeah they asked me about recent health issues for child nursing and at the time it was about childhood obesity so it is good to know something :smile: x

I am so nervous now 😁😁

Do u know if your interview is the last day? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Do u know if your interview is the last day? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have no reason to believe that's the case, they offered me the chance to change the date so I presume the answer is no. I know they are still offering interviews for adult nursing - I've heard someone got offered one in May x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending