The Student Room Group

Paramedic Science Anglia Ruskin September 2015

Has anyone heard back from anglia ruskin for an interview for paramedic science? Getting really impatient :eek:
Have you heard back yet? They took a while to get back to me! My interview is on the 18th of feb xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Yes i have, i had my interview on the 1st dec and was offered a place the next day! Hope you all get on okay! i appiled for cambridge. is there any other cambridge appliers???
I'm really nervous, what happened on the day and what did they ask you? Might help me to be prepared! :smile:
Reply 4
you go in and they give you an informal chat, you have your maths and english test. which if i were you i would really prepare for as i found i ran out of time on both before i had finished!! Then they do group interviews, keep up to date with paramedics in the news and read into there role. they then sent you for lunch and finally the induvidual interviews begin. It was more of a casual chat really, they want to know all about you and what experiences you have etc. They are very nice there so dont panic !! :smile: you will be fine x
I got an offer for September! It just said campus C so I'm unsure weather that's cambridge or Chelmsford?! Ha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Echowillow94
I got an offer for September! It just said campus C so I'm unsure weather that's cambridge or Chelmsford?! Ha

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm in exactly same position for ODP course at Anglia Ruskin! I've been accecpted at campus A and rejected from C. I applied for cambridge and chelmford but dont know which is which!!! Why doesn't ucas write this on the offer letter!!! x:confused:
Original post by Yaziemin96
I'm in exactly same position for ODP course at Anglia Ruskin! I've been accecpted at campus A and rejected from C. I applied for cambridge and chelmford but dont know which is which!!! Why doesn't ucas write this on the offer letter!!! x:confused:

I know! What is campus A? and I don't have a clue about which accomodation to choose :frown: haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Echowillow94
I know! What is campus A? and I don't have a clue about which accomodation to choose :frown: haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've finally found out..
campus C is cambridge and campus A is chelmford. :biggrin: My friend goes to cambrudge ARU and had a letter with it on!
x
Reply 9
Campus A is chelmsford, I start in September for paramedic science, well done and good luck with all your offers 👍👍👍
I'm at the Cambridge campus studying paramedic science too! See you in September! What accomodation are you staying in? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
I'm at chelmsford, not Cambridge but good luck, I'm travelling from home to university so not staying at campus
Thank you! you too! x
Original post by Carz88
Campus A is chelmsford, I start in September for paramedic science, well done and good luck with all your offers

Thank you! you too! :smile: x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending