You spoke to him in your dream :lolwut:

I've seen Jesus and spoken to him plenty of times in my dreams :dontknow:
Reply 8061
Original post by Plantagenet Crown

What did he look like?
Original post by Ruh
What did he look like?

Standard look I guess that I've been fed by society and religious art: long white robes and shoulder length brown hair as well as beard.
Reply 8063
Standard look I guess that I've been fed by society and religious art: long white robes and shoulder length brown hair as well as beard.

So probably not close to the historical Jesus (who we presume to look different)?
Original post by Ruh
So probably not close to the historical Jesus (who we presume to look different)?

Well in terms of hair and beard the historical Jesus probably was similar, but I have no idea about the clothes.
Reply 8065
Well in terms of hair and beard the historical Jesus probably was similar, but I have no idea about the clothes.

Sounds interesting tbh :beard: What did you used to talk about?

Wow - Describe him...
please pray for me as I have important exam coming up thank and amazing thread so happy I found it may
Allah bless all of you :colondollar:
Original post by Mary562
Wow - Describe him...

The works: long hair, beard and white robes :lol:

Original post by Ruh
Sounds interesting tbh :beard: What did you used to talk about?

Well as you can imagine, dream snippets are incredibly short, no way do I remember entire conversations. But from what I do remember it was very mundane things like "hello" or him saying things you'd never expect Jesus to say like "box costs 99p" etc.
Original post by brithday
please pray for me as I have important exam coming up thank and amazing thread so happy I found it may
Allah bless all of you :colondollar:

Assalamualaikum :hello:

Welcome! May Allah help you in the exam. Feel free to join this I-soc :yy:
Original post by Mary562
You spoke to him in your dream :lolwut:
yes, I did. He voiced the usual complaints - where are we going, no morals anymore etc etc while I tried to minimise - nothing to get worried about etc. I must have dreamt of him because I often quoted Habakkuk in discussions, as an example of a semi-unknown prophet

However, I then realised that prophet Habakkuk is well known in Islam, because some Muslim scholars claim that he predicted Muhammad's arrival. However, his "prophetic status" is not unanimously agreed upon.
Original post by LotusBlue
Why Jameelaxxx should make the new ISOC thread? :mmm:

On a serious note, maybe something about getting the balance between deen and dunya right?

Beg. Y u copying the trolls?

Excellent idea. I think this is a worry of many Muslims. Balancing dunya and deen.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by beautifulxxx
Beg. Y u copying the trolls?

Excellent idea. I think this is a worry of many Muslims. Balancing dunya and deen. Posted from TSR Mobile

Maybe I am a troll. :colone:

Yep definitely.. Getting the balance right is so important.. its so easy to neglect deen for dunya.. so many times without even realising it. :redface:
Maybe I am a troll. :colone:

Yep definitely.. Getting the balance right is so important.. its so easy to neglect deen for dunya.. so many times without even realising it. :redface:

My sister is doing her pre-reg for optometry at boots :yes:

If you have questions, you can maybe ask me :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by prop-2-en-1-ol
My sister is doing her pre-reg for optometry at boots :yes:

If you have questions, you can maybe ask me :yes:Posted from TSR Mobile

MashaAllah brilliant memory. :lol:

InshaAllah I'm hoping to get it in a Specsavers cause I already work at one.. but if I do have any questions.. I will do. :tongue: How is she finding it?
MashaAllah brilliant memory. :lol:

InshaAllah I'm hoping to get it in a Specsavers cause I already work at one.. but if I do have any questions.. I will do. :tongue: How is she finding it?

That's really good. Maybe you will get one in specsavers because you got that advantage of working in a specsavers branch under your belt already

I guess it's ok for her. But she has said that she never wants to do full-time work... Only part time.. The lazy cow.. xD

There is still a lot of assessments in the pre-reg year. I had to go in a couple of times to her branch and she had to do eye tests and explain everything to her assessor

But because you have done the degree, there is no reason why you shouldnt succeed in your pre-reg year :yes:

Good luck, my indian sister

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
That's really good. Maybe you will get one in specsavers because you got that advantage of working in a specsavers branch under your belt already

I guess it's ok for her. But she has said that she never wants to do full-time work... Only part time.. The lazy cow.. xD

There is still a lot of assessments in the pre-reg year. I had to go in a couple of times to her branch and she had to do eye tests and explain everything to her assessor

But because you have done the degree, there is no reason why you shouldnt succeed in your pre-reg year :yes:

Good luck, my indian sisterPosted from TSR Mobile

InshaAllah.. extremely difficult to bag one.

ahah.. Optom is really flexible like that so alls good. :tongue:

Ahh yeah I've heard about it. InshaAllah it'll go well for her. Nearly finished now isn't she?

Thanks Quantum. :tongue:
InshaAllah.. extremely difficult to bag one.

ahah.. Optom is really flexible like that so alls good. :tongue:

Ahh yeah I've heard about it. InshaAllah it'll go well for her. Nearly finished now isn't she?

Thanks Quantum. :tongue:

Oh and you also get to wear a nice silver badge which says "graduate optometrist" ... Apparently that's one of the best things about your pre-reg year :tongue:

She also had to travel to far away places like manchester a couple of times do some training there... I dont know if this a boots thing though

Yeah, i believe she finishes in june

Now worries sister. You have chosen a good, flexible and rewarding career

Now you just need a good, flexible and rewarding hubby to go along with it and your life is sorted! :tongue:

Also, india lost in cricket world cup. Unlucky :mmm:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh and you also get to wear a nice silver badge which says "graduate optometrist" ... Apparently that's one of the best things about your pre-reg year :tongue:

She also had to travel to far away places like manchester a couple of times do some training there... I dont know if this a boots thing though

Yeah, i believe she finishes in june

Now worries sister. You have chosen a good, flexible and rewarding career

Now you just need a good, flexible and rewarding hubby to go along with it and your life is sorted! :tongue:

Also, india lost in cricket world cup. Unlucky :mmm:Posted from TSR Mobile

Looking forward to that then. :lol:

Yeah, all the multiples have different training programmes. Manchester ain't too far for me anyways lol

looool why are you so obsessed with everyones marriage? :lol:

I know. Thanks for reminding me. :indiff:

Latest

Trending

Trending