The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Posted from TSR Mobile

So tired and stressed! Is there any special prayers for studying apart from rabbi zidni ilman?
Original post by Kadak
Posted from TSR Mobile

So tired and stressed! Is there any special prayers for studying apart from rabbi zidni ilman?

The dua of musa pbuh always helps esp with exams:
Rabb-ishrah li sadri, wa yassir li ‘amri, Wah-lul ‘uqdatam-min-li-saani, Yaf-qahuu qawlii
O my Lord! Open for me my chest (grant me self-confidence, contentment, and boldness); Ease my task for me; And remove the impediment from my speech, so they may understand what I say

Fatiha always helps too.

Salaah too, take a break when salaah is due and do extra duas at the end of salaah.

اللهم إني أستودعك ما قرأت وما حفظت وما تعلمت فرده عند حاجتي إليه أنك على كل شيء قدير

Oh Allah! I entrust You with what I have read and I have studied. (Oh Allah!) Bring it back to me when I am in need of it. (Oh Allah!) You do whatever You wish.

اللهم أخرجنا من ظلمات الوهم وأكرمنا بنور الفهم وأفتح علينا بمعرفة العلم، وحسن أخلاقنا بالحلم وسهل لنا أبواب فضلك وانشر علينا من خزائن رحمتك يا أرحم الراحمين
OH Allah bring us out of the darkness of illusion and bless us with the light of understanding and open to us the doors of knowledge, and better our manners with good ethics and ease for us your benevolence and shower us with your mercy you are the most merciful most beneficent

Good luck insha Allah
Original post by IdeasForLife
Asalaamulaykum guys, me and ThatMuslimGuy need your help :redface:

Earlier this year we started a little project. The project is a website by the name of quran-errors.com. This sites main purporse is to refute argument put forward people against the Islam. We currently have around 16 articles I think, so it's still a work in progress. So, how can you help us?

Well for a start, we have a library section on our website. In this library, we have uploaded tonnes of books. The guy I got them from said there were 2000+, I'm not going to bother counting for an exact number but there is a lot! So help us, by helping yourselves, get some of the books and boost the knowledge. Jannah points for all, win, win.

Heres our library page - http://www.quran-errors.com/islamic-libary.html:

As you can see we have various topics, click on one of them and it'll link you to a download page.

So now here are some download page examples!

Learn about fasting to your heart's desire:

Arabic teaching items:

Books by specific scholars:

And many many more!

Our page is a bit of a mess atm but I will sort that sometime next week insha'Allah.

One last thing. Please like our facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Quran-Errors/315040422009727?ref=ts&fref=ts
We are starting this, so the likes would be appreciated, it would help boost our posts to a greater audience. Any new articles/updates will be posted unto there, so it will help you keep upto date!

JazaakAllahu Khayran

Waalaikumussalam warahmatullah

Can I just say how awesome this is? :eek: You guys are brilliant! Jazakumullahu khairan for sharing :biggrin:
Asalaamulaykum guys, me and ThatMuslimGuy need your help :redface:

Earlier this year we started a little project. The project is a website by the name of quran-errors.com. This sites main purporse is to refute argument put forward people against the Islam. We currently have around 16 articles I think, so it's still a work in progress. So, how can you help us?

Well for a start, we have a library section on our website. In this library, we have uploaded tonnes of books. The guy I got them from said there were 2000+, I'm not going to bother counting for an exact number but there is a lot! So help us, by helping yourselves, get some of the books and boost the knowledge. Jannah points for all, win, win.

Heres our library page - http://www.quran-errors.com/islamic-libary.html:

As you can see we have various topics, click on one of them and it'll link you to a download page.

So now here are some download page examples!

Learn about fasting to your heart's desire:

Arabic teaching items:

Books by specific scholars:

And many many more!

Our page is a bit of a mess atm but I will sort that sometime next week insha'Allah.

One last thing. Please like our facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Quran-Errors/315040422009727?ref=ts&fref=ts
We are starting this, so the likes would be appreciated, it would help boost our posts to a greater audience. Any new articles/updates will be posted unto there, so it will help you keep upto date!

JazaakAllahu Khayran

Waalaikumassalam bro. That's awesome. How come you guys didn't tell me about this? :hmmm:
Original post by Kadak
Posted from TSR MobileSo tired and stressed! Is there any special prayers for studying apart from rabbi zidni ilman?

Original post by OpinionsForLife
That is wicked. All those books... So much knowledge to be gained. It will be very beneficial for all of us

Defo put this post in the OP

And i got no facebook bro. Should i create an account just to give you a like... Maybe i should cos you and tmg went through a lot of trouble

A like is just a little token of appreciation

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't worry about it, no need to create it if you haven't got it :redface: I'm sure I'll shove a few links in isoc now and then :tongue:
Original post by HSafirah
Waalaikumussalam warahmatullah

Can I just say how awesome this is? :eek: You guys are brilliant! Jazakumullahu khairan for sharing :biggrin:

BarakAllahu feeki sis :h:
Original post by The_K1NG
Waalaikumassalam bro. That's awesome. How come you guys didn't tell me about this? :hmmm:

Lol I've been going on about spamming it all over the net in the whatsapp group :tongue:

Lol I've been going on about spamming it all over the net in the whatsapp group :tongue:

Lol really? I probably wasn't paying attention I guess :tongue:
Original post by The_K1NG
Lol really? I probably wasn't paying attention I guess :tongue:

It's literally the last topic before mine and fulaan's recent convo. Gto keep up to date Rogie!
Original post by ThatMuslimGuy
The point I was highlighting was a model which Humans have created, through looking into the creation of Allah, to explain how things work doesn't go against believing that Allah did those things.

For example the water cycle.

Spoiler

As for Allah creating the Universe in six days. This doesnt refer to our days. As a "day" simply refers to the rotation of the earth and refers to the rising and setting of the sun. The Earth, sun, moon etc didn't exist when Allah created the Universe.

Ibn al-Jawzi (may Allah have mercy on him) said:

What is meant by the words “in Six Days” is the equivalent of that, because the day is known by the rising and setting of the sun, but there was no sun at that time…

Zaad al-Maseer (3/211)

When Allah says he created the Universe in six Ayaam, it means he created it in six periods as is clear from the language and understanding of many scholars of the past.

Oh I see.
Indeed, learnt something new here. In which case, it probably does contradict the big bang.

Anyhow, jazakAllahu khayran for the uh..project I believe its called. May Allah reward you for your hard work. Are all those books free download or do you buy them? I didn't check because still no net. Super grateful though:yy::yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by beautifulxxx
Oh I see.
Indeed, learnt something new here. In which case, it probably does contradict the big bang.

Anyhow, jazakAllahu khayran for the uh..project I believe its called. May Allah reward you for your hard work. Are all those books free download or do you buy them? I didn't check because still no net. Super grateful though:yy::yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile

All free :ahee:

Hope I wasn't to confusing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8230
It's a long video and I've only gotten part way through it but it's great, SubhanAllah :smile:

[video="youtube;Njuq145ESzk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Njuq145ESzk[/video]
Original post by beautifulxxx
Oh I see.

How does what I said contradict the Big Bang?
I have noticed that a number of individuals have tried to send me PM's but my box was full.

I have made space in my inbox.

What does it mean when you say allah created the universe in 6 periods

He caused the big bang to occur in 6 periods or...?

It's a bit ambiguous

Posted from TSR Mobile

I said probably. Uh the six days thing. Anything about the number 6 in the BB? I'm not being arrogant, genuinely asking you. I am ignorant on many aspects of cosmology so explain if you wish. Really enjoy learning this stuff.

Posted from TSR Mobile
A sickk proverb I came across today:

If you will seek (wisdom) like money, and dig for her as if for treasure, you will discover the knowledge of God 2:4-5
(edited 9 years ago)

JazakAllahu Khayran :yy: - May Allah reward you guys.
Well done to Pakistan for not bowing down to the Saudis. They have decided against dropping bombs on the heads of fellow Muslims.
Reply 8238
[video="youtube;KPrO2ooyiBA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPrO2ooyiBA[/video]
I think you're perhaps thinking too much into this "6 periods" thing.

Periods just show a gradual 'step by step' formation of the universe. I don't think this contradicts science, unless someone is going argue that periods have things created in the wrong order as opposed to the order stated by science.
(edited 9 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending