The Student Room Group

Okay so what to do with the lady friend...

So basically been dating for 3 months alls peachy until she drops a nuke some serious personal issues for her sake i wont go to specifics but suffice it to say im in no position to deal and or help with them... not just being callous here theyre just way beyond me and I cannot be dealing with such baggage for her for both our sakes. So what do i do dumping her seems like a bit of an atomic option but theres also the issue that i like another girl albeit only friends she has no idea etc. etc. What the hell do i do ? :L
Answer seems pretty obvious tbh - if you're not willing to deal with her ****, dump her arse. Don't waste your time or hers if you're not into it. If you like someone else, work up the courage to approach her about it or stay friends.
Original post by godivaontherocks
Answer seems pretty obvious tbh - if you're not willing to deal with her ****, dump her arse. Don't waste your time or hers if you're not into it. If you like someone else, work up the courage to approach her about it or stay friends.

Only problem with the ditching part is her **** is legit and the kind of thing, if it were me, id want someone there for me but yeah just makes it bloody annoying and harder aha
Original post by Soldieroffortune
Only problem with the ditching part is her **** is legit and the kind of thing, if it were me, id want someone there for me but yeah just makes it bloody annoying and harder aha

Unfortunately, if you're not willing to be depended upon, it's better for her to rely on someone who truly wants to be there for her - i.e. family/friends/etc.

Good luck with it all.
Original post by godivaontherocks
Unfortunately, if you're not willing to be depended upon, it's better for her to rely on someone who truly wants to be there for her - i.e. family/friends/etc.

Good luck with it all.

Mmmm Touché... I'll take it under consideration :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending