The Student Room Group

Finished all past papers ocr f211

Finished all past papers what do i do now
Original post by Snooppuppy420
Finished all past papers what do i do now

Unless you know all the answers word for word do em again.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lyricalvibe
unless you know all the answers word for word do em again.

posted from tsr mobile

i can get full marks in papers ive done b4, for fp1 i finished them all then did solomon then i did them again but i didn't learn anything because i did them b4 i dont wanna make da same mistake x2 because i dropped 3 marks in fp1 :'(
Same!!! Have no idea what to do next but i was think i am gonna go through past paper and look that the questions i got wrong and try to correct them
i can get full marks in papers ive done b4, for fp1 i finished them all then did solomon then i did them again but i didn't learn anything because i did them b4 i dont wanna make da same mistake x2 because i dropped 3 marks in fp1 :'(

Fair enough :smile: most exam boards have legacy papers that you can access?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sarahellens
same!!! Have no idea what to do next but i was think i am gonna go through past paper and look that the questions i got wrong and try to correct them

i did that already took me a full day
Original post by lyricalvibe
fair enough :smile: most exam boards have legacy papers that you can access?

posted from tsr mobile

maybe was looking for some new ideas that people don't normally do. Something outside the box. You have l as your profile picture, you should be able to come up with something better than "do the legacy papers"
maybe was looking for some new ideas that people don't normally do. Something outside the box. You have l as your profile picture, you should be able to come up with something better than "do the legacy papers"

XD :lol: how about go through the spec trying to fit mark scheme answers to each bullet point to form a sort of cheat sheet.any points you can't correspond to a mark scheme answer search through past papers to find one? Or is that not 'outside the box' enough for L?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending